What's new

White tiger kills youth in delhi zoo

Far more people are killed by crocodiles around the world and that death is much worse because crocodiles completely eat the victim and there is no dead body left. I would prefer being killed by a big cat any day.

True, but the garlanding part was hilarious.

i would recommend you ranganthittu bird sanctuary near mysore , you are taken on this small pond on a rowing boat in the center of which you will find different types of birdies , but there is one prob , the pond is full of crocs and authorities seem to be not worried about it , i actually asked few people there for which they told me that you don't have to worry since these crocs are not man eaters . That was one scary experience i had .

this is the pond

upload_2014-9-24_2-3-14.jpeg

09c7a98050248dc3a167bab988609ad1.jpg

fdb6219c1ba2489202082753c113a4a7.jpg

'Drunk' man mauled to death by white tiger after leaping into its enclosure at Delhi zoo

Read more: 'Drunk' man killed by white tiger at New Delhi Zoo after leaping into enclosure | Daily Mail Online

what difference does it make , he is dead now .

i would recommend you ranganthittu bird sanctuary near mysore , you are taken on this small pond on a rowing boat in the center of which you will find different types of birdies , but there is one prob , the pond is full of crocs and authorities seem to be not worried about it , i actually asked few people there for which they told me that you don't have to worry since these crocs are not man eaters . That was one scary experience i had .

this is the pond

No, thank you. How can a croc not be a man eater ? They are man eater by instincts. Those guys are fooling everyone over there.

No, thank you. How can a croc not be a man eater ? They are man eater by instincts. Those guys are fooling everyone over there.

Ranganthittu has remained accident-free so far. But yes, anything can happen if proper care and caution isn't exercised.

Ranganthittu is an ornithologist's paradise, really. I saw so many different types of birds there that it got boring pretty quickly. :confused:

Darwinism strikes again.

Good thing that stupids are eliminitaing themselves thus purifying gene pool of humanity ( whose quality is going down with each passing day due to lop sided ferti;ity rates, with best brains having less children and craker whøres popping out an army ).

Godspeed to people like him.

That's very sad to hear. Poor man..

It reminds me of something my dad told me once. His grandfather went to africa once and went on safari. They found some baboons and some of the tourists started throwing things at them. The baboons threw coconuts back at them and one of them hit the guide in the head killing him instantly. His grandfather was also in a village, also in africa, where they suddenly heard a woman scream. It appeared that the woman's 4 year old son sat near the water and a crocodile came out of the water, dragged the boy under water and ate him. Very sad

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom