What's new

White Guy Tells How China Really is

We think of South Asian groups against other South Asian groups.
Ok, my mistake, but my argument still holds. Everyone to some extent will classify people into ethnic group, and this is done for many reasons that can't be explained in this post because the margin is too small.

Chinese was very indigent and underprivileged three decades ago and we are getting better right now.We move forward very fast in a so-called communist way.Frankly in terms of this kind of regime,many many westerners are against it and we are pushed to spotlight in the stage.let us image that if China has two parties and referendum like western democracy and China would become the superpower in this world to challenge the USA,China would become a good boy in their views?
Even USA and westerners is making friends with some totalitarian regime which benefit to themselves to meet their self-interest.
Media is the most important tool right now and they are making much use of this tool to beautify or uglify their allies or antagonizers by zooming up or zooming down the affairs.It is a general way.In addition,we speak Chinese but we know English,I really want to ask one question to the foreign forum members here,do you know Chinese and Chinese character?If you really want to know more about China and Chinese,please learn Chinese but get news from your media.
In addition,I want to explain so-called 50 cents.If we know English better,we could do international trade with foreigners but make just 50 cents to post ridiculous and long-winded words here in a foreign forum.

Chinese was very indigent and underprivileged three decades ago and we are getting better right now.We move forward very fast in a so-called communist way.Frankly in terms of this kind of regime,many many westerners are against it and we are pushed to spotlight in the stage.let us image that if China has two parties and referendum like western democracy and China would become the superpower in this world to challenge the USA,China would become a good boy in their views?
Even USA and westerners is making friends with some totalitarian regime which benefit to themselves to meet their self-interest.
Media is the most important tool right now and they are making much use of this tool to beautify or uglify their allies or antagonizers by zooming up or zooming down the affairs.It is a general way.In addition,we speak Chinese but we know English,I really want to ask one question to the foreign forum members here,do you know Chinese and Chinese character?If you really want to know more about China and Chinese,please learn Chinese but get news from your media.
In addition,I want to explain so-called 50 cents.If we know English better,we could do international trade with foreigners but make just 50 cents to post ridiculous and long-winded words here in a foreign forum.

Yep, regardless they like us or not, we are still going to do what we need to do.

Nobody is going to tell us what we need to do.

We are just like any country in the world, so stop "analysing" us like some exotic case study. All one needs is to get out of the country & travel, you will find that life on the other side isn't that different after all, just diff. flavors for diff. folks.

China is still China, we don't care what white guys think about us.

Yep, regardless they like us or not, we are still going to do what we need to do.

Nobody is going to tell us what we need to do.

Sick of hearing white people this, white people that. Like you, I do not give a shit about what whitey thinks. White guy can say China is shit or China is great, makes no difference as we know the real truth.

Generally,that guy's videos are very objective

I really tried to listen to this guy but gave up. He talks a lot and says nothing.
I'm not going to tell you this...I'm not going to tell you that..
Spit it out man...don't waste my time.

He was basically ranting in that video, responding to accusations. The more interesting stuff are in other videos of his that shows you a bike ride through the country side for example or talk about various everyday topic of life in China, that is if you are interesting in knowing the real China.

Mainland China = Foreign Worshiper + Poor + Less Chinese
(Thanks to the stupid Communist and traitorous Christians)

Something that Whites people fail to see. But only fellow East Asians know it.

China is atleast 70 times better than India

What does that make it, a 140 times better than Pakistan is it??

On Topic:
There literally was no substance to what this man said...basically he defined for us what a "rant" is..

It should come as no surprise that the second largest economy in the world has many positive things happening within its boundaries....economic growth doesn't just happen in a vaccum....

Back
Top Bottom