What's new

Whisky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys one small question, apna pura drink with mixing rahta hai. Soda or water, yeh angrezi movies me loga waise hi neat peete rahte, aisich hota kya? maaki kirkiri pet ka to baingan me mil jayega. Yaha ke NRI logan bole to malumat kar sakte ?
angrez mix bhi peete hain.. aur neat bhi.. personal choice....

This thread should be locked this is supposed to be a Muslim forum. :disagree:

The only indian whiskey which I liked was black dog oh that after taste and the fragrance it leave behind.

Gurgaon mata road asd theki. You get good price at that l1

Guys one small question, apna pura drink with mixing rahta hai. Soda or water, yeh angrezi movies me loga waise hi neat peete rahte, aisich hota kya? maaki kirkiri pet ka to baingan me mil jayega. Yaha ke NRI logan bole to malumat kar sakte ?
Hyderabadi ? :o:
I enjoy JD on the rocks ... but baaki paani mein.

yeh kya baata bol rahe hain, samaj me ich nai aa raha. Khali Bloody mary ka naam dekha Bar ke menu card me.
mojito try maro .. easily ban jati hai.. nimbu .. pudina.. namak , kala namk . bass. kuch bach gaya ho to .. bhaiya dekh lo internet ma

hau miyan hyderabad ke hain, yeh sab scotch watch nai piye kabhi. Bp aur Signature me hi phirte rahte, kabhi vodka bole to White Mischief.

The only indian whiskey which I liked was black dog oh that after taste and the fragrance it leave behind.

Gurgaon mata road asd theki. You get good price at that l1
The best price in gurgaon is on the theka on HIPA road ... the one on road connecting highway to the maruti road.

some good cocktails:

mint julep
side car
manhattan
mojito
bloody marry
gin and tonic
whiskey sour
bellini
mimosa

I had JD gentleman in germany they had some sale at liquor store. For 20 euro.

But in front of a scotch it taste like shit. Ranjeet try glenfiddich 15 reserve. It's my all time fav. Nothing come close if you like single malt and great taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom