What's new

Whisky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
whisky.jpg

terimaki.jpg

It would interesting to consider what a man would say to a barman or a salesman while ordering this brand of Single Malt in India.

Winston Churchill was once asked about his position on whisky.

"However, if by whisky you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the elixir of life, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean good cheer, the stimulating sip that puts a little spring in the step of an elderly gentleman on a frosty morning; if you mean that drink that enables man to magnify his joy, and to forget life's great tragedies and heartbreaks and sorrow; if you mean that drink the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of pounds each year, that provides tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb , our pitifully aged and infirm, to build the finest highways, hospitals, universities, and community colleges in this nation, then my friend, I am absolutely, unequivocally in favour of it.
Hic...hic.. Hurrah!

:cheers:

All of you drunks are a waste to humanity.
Yes agreed with you
@waz
Kindly close / delete this thread it entourages young members to use alcohol when they saw seniors indulging in this activity.
Alcohol is harram in every religion so there is no place to discuss such illegible, prohibited drink.

Yes agreed with you
@waz
Kindly close / delete this thread it entourages young members to use alcohol when they saw seniors indulging in this activity.
Alcohol is harram in every religion so there is no place to discuss such illegible, prohibited drink.

Modern Muslim nations a la UAE/Dubai, Bahrain & Malaysia buy/sell and collect tax on liquor. Yet, they carry on with their religion. And yet, they are prospering.

Not really. I dont find this brand to be great.
I do like it though, mild and smooth for it's range. Cheap enough for regular drinks for me. When I can I prefer
Carlo Rossi white wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom