What's new

Whisky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Beer would definitely suggest to people here Tuborg. Its a Good one.

Attachments

• tuborg_1.jpg
    tuborg_1.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 5
Somehow i am always bent to the 'zing' factor. Don't find it light beers, but yeah a light beer does good when u have sumptous meal ahead.

Hell no, its only in India; that the guys in the Bars and Restaurants ask about strong beers. A Beer is supposed to be refreshing. If one is looking for a strong 'kick' then there is better stuff like Tharra, Bangla. Arrack/Urak, Mosambi, Narangi and whatever else have you. :D

Fosters any day. Quite different taste...

And even sab Miller make it in India using imported aus stuff.

The Indian Fosters is quite different from the Aussie Fosters. Ditto for Castle. Only Corona is the same, but it is imported as is.

Hell no, its only in India; that the guys in the Bars and Restaurants ask about strong beers. A Beer is supposed to be refreshing. If one is looking for a strong 'kick' then there is better stuff like Tharra, Bangla. Arrack/Urak, Mosambi, Narangi and whatever else have you. :D

The Indian Fosters is quite different from the Aussie Fosters. Ditto for Castle. Only Corona is the same, but it is imported as is.
The barley is being imported from aus. Even for production in India. Do not know about aus made but indian as well as South Africa made stuff are of same taste.

Ok it's not whiskey but how many of the beers you have tasted here
not really adventerous when it comes to whiskey.. only Jack Daniel.. all other whisky I tried dont taste good to me... only single malt I tried is glenfiddich... dont like it..
as to beer.. any pale lager will do(corona my favourite)... definitely dont like stouts.. guiness tastes horrible to me.:bad:

But not enough "kick"... Baba Indushek don't like that. :D
Once you go BP you don't come back. It took me a while to break the jinx :p:

not really adventerous when it comes to whiskey.. only Jack Daniel.. all other whisky I tried dont taste good to me... only single malt I tried is glenfiddich... dont like it..
as to beer.. any pale lager will do(corona my favourite)... definitely dont like stouts.. guiness tastes horrible to me.:bad:
tu rhne de yaar ... tumse na ho payega.

Tuborg is stale p!ss :bad:

Freshly brewed beer is the best
freshly-brewed.jpg

Kya ranjeet ji aisi baat kardi, hamto hurt hi hogaye.

Was used to Kingfisher for long then changed to Tuborg. Somehow it caught on.

Kya ranjeet ji aisi baat kardi, hamto hurt hi hogaye.

Was used to Kingfisher for long then changed to Tuborg. Somehow it caught on.
Mazak tha bhai sorry .... as long as people drink I am happy. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom