What's new

Whisky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to buy fake one too. :cry: A torture on stomach. Otherwise BP and on occasion Teachers.

Four Square only in emergency. Otherwise Gold Flake in general due to low price and higher consumption as more people used to take few without even paying :angry:. After college, Marlboro Red or Wills Classic Regular.

i prefer marlboro gold advance.and BP or RS(easy on vallet).

Saala daaru brings out the majnu and the shayar in most of us jokers! LOL :cheers:

and it brings out the dancer in me.

plz weld this gap and ignite me.

Inkfrog_24958.jpg

Thank you, was feeling too lazy to post pics of this iconic brand.

This unfiltered fag was followed by Charms - a good smoke too.

Wonder how many recall unfiltered brands like Panama, Passing Show, Scissors..all college favorites when the money orders ran out.

There used to be a very popular Bidi called 22 ( Baais Number) too.

Did anyone else try to mic Whiskey with Vodka, Beer and Cola=??????

Believe it or not, this is exactly the reason why Beer is so ubiquitous in Germanic countries. A Brewery tour guide once explained that in medieval times, river water would almost always mess with the stomach if consumed without boiling, and firewood would be scarce to come by in Winter months(which is nearly 5-6 months every year), necessitating consumption of Beer over water. Almost every town had a Brewery and a large cellar filled with Beer stocks for the Winter.

Believe it or not, this is exactly the reason why Beer is so ubiquitous in Germanic countries. A Brewery tour guide once explained that in medieval times, river water would almost always mess with the stomach if consumed without boiling, and firewood would be scarce to come by in Winter months(which is nearly 5-6 months every year), necessitating consumption of Beer over water. Almost every town had a Brewery and a large cellar filled with Beer stocks for the Winter.
shocked-meme.jpg

I hate whisky. If you want to drink, drink rum. #Bacardi

Winston Churchill was once asked about his position on whisky.

Here's how he answered:

"If you mean whisky, the devil's brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty, yea, literally takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean that evil drink that topples men and women from the pinnacles of righteous and gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation, shame, despair, helplessness, and hopelessness, then, my friend, I am opposed to it with every fiber of my being."

"However, if by whisky you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the elixir of life, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean good cheer, the stimulating sip that puts a little spring in the step of an elderly gentleman on a frosty morning; if you mean that drink that enables man to magnify his joy, and to forget life's great tragedies and heartbreaks and sorrow; if you mean that drink the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of pounds each year, that provides tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb , our pitifully aged and infirm, to build the finest highways, hospitals, universities, and community colleges in this nation, then my friend, I am absolutely, unequivocally in favour of it.
Hic...hic.. Hurrah!
Misattribution my dear Sir, it was a speech by Norah S Sweat, which has become a canonical example of doublespeak and equivocation.

If-by-whiskey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noah S. Sweat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom