What's new

Whisky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar shows my favourite whisky :yahoo:

Please accept my compliments on your choice.

Blenders Pride I feel is amongst the best whiskies in its class - smooth, well blended. Its tamper proof cap / seal is a winner.

Sometimes I feel I could write a bloody thesis on Indian brews & Cigarettes and their evolution from Bonnie Scot to Peter Scot / Something Special / Indian made Scotch and Panama / Charminar to India Kings / Classic Ultra Mild ( my favorite).

If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go – Mark Twain

Blenders Pride I feel is amongst the best whiskies in its class - smooth, well blended. Its tamper proof cap / seal is a winner.

Sometimes I feel I could write a bloody thesis on Indian brews & Cigarettes and their evolution from Bonnie Scot to Peter Scot / Something Special / Indian made Scotch and Panama / Charminar to India Kings / Classic Ultra Mild ( my favorite).

In the Indian whiskies, I personally prefer Royal Challenge more.

Cigarettes was 4 square special in college (Wills would cause my throat to catch) and later Gold Flake.

Dad was hardcore Charminar till the day he quit.

Doc , I see your thanks on this post as a stamp of approval.

Appreciate the fact that you condone ' indiscretions'.

Cheers.

Cigarettes was 4 square special in college (Wills would cause my throat to catch) and later Gold Flake.

Charminar had that thing - those who smoked this unfiltered cigarette in the Yellow Pack wouldn't touch anything else.

Rafi songs are the best that go with the evening's glass, i am a die hard fan of Rafi saab.

well you may be right but when in mood i preffer talat mehmood and Madan mohan over naushad and mohd rafi :cheers:

I bet I can get a Fatwa from a Parsi Cleric/Priest of my choosing that Whisky is Haraaaam according to Zorastrianism ! :whistle:

Doctor saheb dont you know cigarette smoking is injurious to health :no:

images

We had to buy fake one too. :cry: A torture on stomach. Otherwise BP and on occasion Teachers.

Four Square only in emergency. Otherwise Gold Flake in general due to low price and higher consumption as more people used to take few without even paying :angry:. After college, Marlboro Red or Wills Classic Regular.

I bet I can get a Fatwa from a Parsi Cleric/Priest of my choosing that Whisky is Haraaaam according to Zorastrianism ! :whistle:

Bro I do not think even sardars drink as much (or abuse, or eat meat) as us bawas do.

If anything, smoking is not cool (putting fire in your impure mouth). But then a lot of us do that too.

Doctor saheb dont you know cigarette smoking is injurious to health :no:

images

Friend , all good things in life they say are either injurious to health, outside the law or likely to cause AIDS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom