What's new

Which stop gap fighter would you prefer for TurAF?

Which stop gap fighter for TurAF?

• Total voters
Guys thanks for your precious votes.
Other members who haven't casted vote. Lets cast your votes. It seems F15 silent eagle and EF-18Gare popular. Good choice ;)
What kind of F-15 do you have on the poster hanging on your bedroom wall? I want to make sure I vote for the right one.

no just registered now, glass50 but i want to see how long i will last against a profi lol
Hang on, I will register a new one too. A lot of us use our real names there. I'll add you afterwards.

As I said multible times somewhere else

Su 35 would have make sense if we would have get it in the 2005 with a turkish option package to include our own weapons and elektronics its too late for ut

F 15 the same and it would have make more sense why did they not get 50-70f 15 in the end of 90ties? It's too late for it

Su 57 makes for today more sense if any fighter except F-35 should have to be bought than this is the fighter but I doubt the reliability of russians they proofed to be even worser than EU

F 16 turkish upgrades this is fine and should be done aesa own data link and more upgrades should be done as quickly as possible also if we are able to produce radar absorbing materials than this should be applied to f 16 upgrades at least to test them a f 16 with own radar and data link and own missiles and sensors that can target multible threats at the same time is really something possible and reasonable for us Turks before we buy abroad and let the money sink into foreign pockets we can use it for ourselves 200 upgraded f 16 is a great idea

Hürjet if they want it as a trainer I think it is a waste of money it should get all the f 16 upgrades we are able to do I want aesa on it and our own missiles specially for ground striking this jet would be perfect

Also we need next generation of aa missiles with more range and air to ground cruise missiles with a range of 500 km and as I see we are slow in this field

UAV they need to improve specially wit jet engines

We need to arm Akıncı with air to air missiles against drones and helicopter
Is an unarmed mini awacs version of Akıncı possible?

We need drones that are a mix of drone and cruise missle to hit targets very far away

I forgot to say in the past EU did offer us access to the eurofighter program it was a big mistake not to enter it specially we would have had access to integrate our own weapons and upgrades instead of F-35 or f 15 this would have make sense specially with the technology inside we would have had but America love in the head of our leaders was present (yes american products are better but here you boost your defence sector that is better than having a handful of new toys)

Sorry the last part I did a mistake not F-35 but su35 is what I wanted to write

@Glass
My chick was already logged in and added you to her friend's list for me. She doesn't use her real name. Message her on chess.com and we'll arrange for a game time. Cheers.

^u could have randomly registered a new via a fake mail tho.

People arent here to listen your unrelated conversation. Go to çay bahçesi and speak .
Here is very important topic, We are voting stop gap fighter of TurAF.

F16 has left behind others. Our people are very reasonable as well as sensible.

^u could have randomly registered a new via a fake mail tho.
But if I do that I'll forget what email I used and will never hear from you again. You're not bad. If you practice you can become a good player. Looking forward to our next game.
People arent here to listen your unrelated conversation. Go to çay bahçesi and speak .

Sorry, young man. But I'm still waiting on you to tell me what type of F-15 you want me to vote for. It's very important. Turkish government will pick its new fighter based on your poll results.

Ananın, bacının resmini ver buraya koyalım. Gelen geçen Çinli, Pakistan'lıya , Araba oylatalım. Senin dinini kitabını sikerim siktir git buradan . Benim siktiklerim senin yaşında çocuk doğuruyorlar.

@cebatli53 gel ya bu ibneleri sustur ya da ben bunların analarını avratlarını sikeceğim.

@cabatli_53 This keyboard-warrior @UkroTurk is having a dramatic meltdown. Please intervene before he hurts himself. Thanks. :mod:

then back up ur claims. Im pretty sure that ur projecting, the brits have nothing to do with you, if they want to sell they will sell regardless if brussels or berlin barks.

But what if certain parts - as common for the Eurofighter and Eurojet projects - are only manufactured in one certail country? Then the Brits can barely delever ...

View attachment 621157
Avradını siktiğimin piçi çok mu hoşuna gitti.
Al bu resmi duvarına as,her gördüğünde ananı amına f15 filosu girdiğini hatırla.
Sizin gibi mallarla aynı foruma üye olmak mı istemez AMK.
@cabatli_53 bu ibnenin IPsini araştır bunda kesin rusluk var. Konuşmalarındaki saçma sapanlık Türkçeyi tam kavrayamamasından. Kendine az biraz Türkçeyle kendine Türk süsü veren putinin rus trolleri vardı yerli forumlarda.

@cabatli_53 and I were discussing these matters on websites like trmilitary.com and trolling Greeks on WAFF since before you were even swimming in your daddy's balls, little man. I had already been a member here at defence.pk for 6 years before you even knew about it. Let me give you a little suggestion as a big brother: Calm the F down. It's a stupid poll straight from your fantasy and it doesn't mean anything.

F16 has left behind others. Our people are very reasonable as well as sensible.

Just to add, you forgot to add a Klingon Bird of Prey since this one is as realistic for the TAF as the F-15X or Super Hornet.

Just to add, you forgot to add a Klingon Bird of Prey since this one is as realistic for the TAF as the F-15X or Super Hornet.

LMAO. That klingon remark cracked me up. Live long and prosper my friend. :D

I prefer none of them.

F-16 Özgür for all block 30/40/50+

40 f-16 özgür with national cft + ed/et dorsal spine can be good stop gap for F-4's (With national smart munitions no need high load)

Also 40 Hürjet with ej-200 engine , aesa radar, jchms can be good stop gap for f-16's who we use behalf of F-4's.

Mbda Meteor for all F-16's and Hürjet will be strawberry

And last one;

Stealth Ucav, Stealth Ucav, Stealth Ucav.

Please stay on topic and take care of not using inappropriate/insulting words while talking about your ideas.

Back
Top Bottom