What's new

Which stop gap fighter would you prefer for TurAF?

Which stop gap fighter for TurAF?

• Total voters
3-4 years for Hurjet... we don't even have an engine for it. It will take us at least 5 years to build an engine. Or we could buy a FOREIGN engine. But then and again who can trust Western countries anyway? They'll probably embargo us again.

The engines are British for Hurjet as far as I know, they are not from germany,france or the US which are known to embargoe us. Brits wont cause us troubles I believe.

@UkroTurk

Keep posting every F-15 picture you find on Google, kiddo. You're making some rednecks at Boeing very happy while our 15 Temmuz and PKK martyrs are turning in their graves. Bravo!

The engines are British for Hurjet as far as I know, they are not from germany,france or the US which are known to embargoe us. Brits wont cause us troubles I believe.

Again, if the engines are EJ200, then they are not British, but European and as such Spain, Italy and Germany also have a saying.

Oh come on, Hurjet is no no way in the league of any of the discussed fighters; F-15, F-16, F/A-18, Typhoon ... and you come with the not even flying Hurjet. That's pathetic.:hitwall:

@cabatli_53 Could you please lock this thread? It is a plain stupid fan-boy discussion and I'm not really sure if such low-level discussions and topics do any good.

Then may I ask? Why are you actively participating in it?

By the way, no one said it's on the same league as other fighters. But Hurjet, existing F-16s and UCAVs will be enough until the introduction of the TF-X.

What are you doing ? Why are you so green eyed evil ? I don't give chance to make close my thread. I know all of you .

I hope so. I know they're moving away from the EU, however they're still aligned with America and always will be. We'll see what happens.

@cabatli_53 Please issue a warning to this cute fellow for his misguided attempts at trying to insult me.

Having said that, suggesting to buy the Su-57 is just as moronic as advocating an F-15 purchase.

Dude you literally wrote like 5 paragraphs of insults at me calling me an American fan boy even though I literally didn't mention anything about purchasing American jets.

You're literally sick in the head. Have a long hard look at yourself buddy. Don't cry to moderators everytime you lose a debate.

Again, if the engines are EJ200, then they are not British, but European and as such Spain, Italy and Germany also have a saying.

I dont know about the internal dynamics about the engines export agreement but what I know is that Rollys-Royce offered them and we are right now having a closer look at them. I dont think that Spain, Italy and Germany are in a position to make the Brits any problems tho, I also dont think that the Brits would take a loose of such a contract lightly,- u might do but not the Brits and therefor I strongly believe that if the engines would be purchased then they would be also delivered much to ur disliking :D

.... I dont think that Spain, Italy and Germany are in a position to make the Brits any problems tho, ...

But if that engine is manufactured by all four partners they have indeed a position!

Dude you literally wrote like 5 paragraphs of insults at me calling me an American fan boy even though I literally didn't mention anything about purchasing American jets.
I didn't call you or anyone else an "American fan boy". I did call @UkroTurk a "F-15 poster boy", which is humorous but isn't an insult by any stretch of the imagination. But calling another member an imbecile and a dog are clear insults.

By the way, if you're interested in actually comparing IQ and/or strategy skills, I'm always down for a good old-fashioned game of chess. I routinely play with international GMs at chess.com

But if that engine is manufactured by all four partners they have indeed a position!

then back up ur claims. Im pretty sure that ur projecting, the brits have nothing to do with you, if they want to sell they will sell regardless if brussels or berlin barks.

W4o6m5Ip1yfbzvGfR58u9Z6BS51G92EvDZrP5dllZMicfr0F7UeDZ7PzJpA8fEVgWPsQRku2KkV2WrRnUsvvl4CAfPtivHjdPw8-R1X85VNzRwh1ve4

silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-12-728.jpg
silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-13-728.jpg

silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-11-728.jpg

silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-9-728.jpg

silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-15-728.jpg

silent-eagle-media-briefdoc-19-728.jpg

I didn't call you or anyone else an "American fan boy". I did call @UkroTurk a "F-15 poster boy", which is humorous but isn't an insult by any stretch of the imagination. But calling another member an imbecile and a dog are clear insults.

By the way, if you're interested in actually comparing IQ and/or strategy skills, I'm always down for a good old-fashioned game of chess. I routinely play with international GMs at chess.com

Well then delete that reply you made before which you tagged me in. You tried to belittle me by writing a whole essay which was completely and utterly irrelevant to what I said.

Lets play

Guys thanks for your precious votes.
Other members who haven't casted vote. Lets cast your votes. It seems F15 silent eagle and EF-18Gare popular. Good choice ;)

Back
Top Bottom