What's new

Which service to join in the Pak Armed Forces as a Psychologist

FOX: no, bro. The Medical Corps are not concerned with the Psychologists. I've asked from the authorities.

Is there a difference between the branches of the military in terms of culture? I think there are. WOuld someone elaborate on these?

FOX: no, bro. The Medical Corps are not concerned with the Psychologists. I've asked from the authorities.

Is there a difference between the branches of the military in terms of culture? I think there are. WOuld someone elaborate on these?

:) , I am half of those authorities .

SO yes , both work under Medical Corps .

:) , I am half of those authorities .

SO yes , both work under Medical Corps .

OK thank you for increasing my knowledge, F.O.X. could you please elaborate on the inter-armed forces differences just a little? I'm hell confused and I get a lot of contradictory information about it. As a non-combatant which would be better PAF, PA or PN??

OK thank you for increasing my knowledge, F.O.X. could you please elaborate on the inter-armed forces differences just a little? I'm hell confused and I get a lot of contradictory information about it. As a non-combatant which would be better PAF, PA or PN??

It Depends on what you want to be ,

All three have their Combatants & non Combatants, what are you interested in ??

I wish to be a Psychologist for the forces so that'd make me a non-combatant.

Friendly advice; army isn't for you. You'll lose interest in Army in a few years. You're educated enough. Go make a career in some other field. And if you really want to join Army then don't join AMC. It sucks! Trust me. AMC doctors work for hours, are barely paid and hardly get any benefits (like those given to other corps). You'll regret joining AMC.

The Army; Currently there are a whole bunch of shell-shocked/maimed troops that need quick counselling and attention.
The Military Hospital in Rawalpindi and CMH both have well set psychiatry wards(Im a customer) with excellent counselors who deal with a wide range of issues.
Moreover, if you can beyond a certain rank you will definitely enjoy the material benefits that the army offers.

Friendly advice; army isn't for you. You'll lose interest in Army in a few years. You're educated enough. Go make a career in some other field. And if you really want to join Army then don't join AMC. It sucks! Trust me. AMC doctors work for hours, are barely paid and hardly get any benefits (like those given to other corps). You'll regret joining AMC.

Ark-Angel, thank you for your suggestion; your opinion has been well resonated by a lot of people, despite myself, I'm having a hard time doubting it. Thanks again, appreciate it :)

The Army; Currently there are a whole bunch of shell-shocked/maimed troops that need quick counselling and attention.
The Military Hospital in Rawalpindi and CMH both have well set psychiatry wards(Im a customer) with excellent counselors who deal with a wide range of issues.
Moreover, if you can beyond a certain rank you will definitely enjoy the material benefits that the army offers.

I agree that there is a need of Psychologists in the armed forces and I'm motivated for this job mainly due to patriotism. My original goal was of CSS but I feel like I'd be much more useful doing something that is scarcer than being a bureaucrat.

I agree that there is a need of Psychologists in the armed forces and I'm motivated for this job mainly due to patriotism. My original goal was of CSS but I feel like I'd be much more useful doing something that is scarcer than being a bureaucrat.

Can you tell if you were selected or not and whether being a Psychologist in the armed forces is worth it or not? Also, if you were selected, do you regret doing a private job or CSS?

Back
Top Bottom