What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imran Khan seems good. . . even the Wikileaks said that the only political leader in Pakistan who is not working under a foreign influence is Imran Khan. . .

Its just that, he is a one man show. . .

PTI Zindabad!

I thought it will be a very obvious choice, didn't know so many people will be divided and some even confused. Anyhow, good to see PTI leading with margin, it deserves even more.

I voted PTI, I do like Musharraf, but he has had a go at ruling pak, and the way he left opened the door for that idiot zardari. Imran Khan does not seem corrupt, and appears to actually care for his country, unlike the current bandits.

All of you are dumb zombies if you just follow what your political party says, if your party does something you don't like it's okay for you to stand up and say I like this party but certain things need to change. Otherwise it's not a democracy.

All of the political parties including the option 'other', got as many votes as Pakistan Tehreek Insaf.

28 : 28

GOOD!

All I know is that MQM is not into favour of Pakistan at all.
They only care for Karachi & Sindh Maa.:devil:

SAb sey behter!!!!

PPP aur MQM :D

facepalm_implied.jpg

MQM is second in the race :eek::eek::sick::sick:

lord help this nation when MQM reaches federal level! & PTI is 1st!

imagine Imran President & ALtaf(sorry he can't come back & even if he does he is a UK national) so farooq sattar Prime Minister!

Back
Top Bottom