What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I will bow down in front of Kiyani!!!!!!

General Kiyani will be BLESSED in due time!!!!!!!

Perhaps future of Pakistan's Political Landscape might look like this..:pakistan:

pollresult.jpg

I really really really really hope that they do!!!!

I know that something is cooking...
^^I don't have any direct or indirect sources to back my opinion...

Take my word for granted though...

Something is cooking...

Imran will get large votes in election but not come into power,
he is pressurizing PML with the help of army.
mqm doing a good favor to Imran through their conflicts with PML b/c
it will help Imran to neutralize N league in punjab.

Hey are you Sheikh Rasheed?;)
Dude how do YOU know that Army is behind Imran Khan to pressurize PML????:smokin:

Imran Khan will come to power in 2012-2013.

well imran khan is a great guy and i always have and always will like him but the question is that will he come to power?...and when will that be?...2052? hopefully by then he and is party will do away with the corrupt system in place,the thing is that imran khan is just too honest for this place.still i do wish that he somehow is able to clear all this mess ....honestly i feel democracy is not the system for pakistan.

Imran Khan will come to power in 2012-2013.

Inshallah

Teray mun mein Ghee Shakar meray bhai:partay:

I don't care if it is Imran Khan or Altaf hussain or whatever but I WANT CHANGE.Not again that PML (N) and PPP cycle. No PML(Q) cuz they got their chance..!!

well imran khan is a great guy and i always have and always will like him but the question is that will he come to power?...and when will that be?...2052? hopefully by then he and is party will do away with the corrupt system in place,the thing is that imran khan is just too honest for this place.still i do wish that he somehow is able to clear all this mess ....honestly i feel democracy is not the system for pakistan.

Well,if you are eligible,go and VOTE for Imran Khan.Motivate your family and friends (and anyone you can) to vote for PTI.When you have done all this and still no result ,then you have right to feel that democracy is not a system for Pakistan..but UNTIL then..Don't be 'Mayoos' yar :)

Inshallah

Teray mun mein Ghee Shakar meray bhai:partay:

I don't care if it is Imran Khan or Altaf hussain or whatever but I WANT CHANGE.Not again that PML (N) and PPP cycle. No PML(Q) cuz they got their chance..!!

Mil Qer Luto (MQL) is/was a part of every government since...I don't know...ages

They are hypocrites/munafiqs.

I am giving a chance to PTI (Imran Khan). I trust no-one!

Very amazing- some retarded people still votes MQM (Atif Hussian) and APML. You know well how Musharraf raped our justices and our constitutions.

Let's wait whole populations decision in real polls. I sincerely hope people don't make same mistakes in voting worst for the future of Pakistan.

"You know well how Musharraf raped our justices and our constitutions."

Sold them to Americans for few pennies, as he mentioned.
Words from his own mouth, no conspiracy here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom