What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only party i support is a free will Pakistan without any courpt leaders under the grace of ALLAH inshallah one day soon .

The only party i support is a free will Pakistan without any courpt leaders under the grace of ALLAH inshallah one day soon .

Sir abhi kis party ko support krtay hain ?????
Available parties mein best knsi hai?:devil:

I really really really really hope that they do!!!!

I know that something is cooking...
^^I don't have any direct or indirect sources to back my opinion...

Take my word for granted though...

Something is cooking...

But will Imran accept army's offer of any kind to form government??
but i think army should support imran if he gets elected in next election. He is the only hope we have.

Very amazing- some retarded people still votes MQM (Atif Hussian) and APML. You know well how Musharraf raped our justices and our constitutions.

I think they want talibans to be defeated and bhata and ghonda tax to be imposed all over pakistan.
Sorry if someone gets offended but MQM & ANP are doing the same in Karachi what talibs are doing in fata. so do we want armed political parties to be ruling this country??? Do we want to turn Pakistan into another Afghanistan???

Not that I am against taxing the industrialists and agriculturists, but to set the record straight, MQM is more than willing to tax them because it does not draw its vote bank from these two segments of the society.

If MQM was really sincere to its agenda, Pakistan, and Karachi in specific, it would not have supported the reinstatement of the 4500+ employees sacked by the Karachi Electric Supply Corporation .We damn the KESC all the time for being inefficient, but when they tried to lay off the unproductive workers to increase their efficiency, we make KESC look like a monster.

We have heard numerous times from MQM that Karachi is the heart of Pakistan, and its industries need to function properly for the economy to grow, and the one thing that is severely hampering the performance of these industries is shortage of electricity. The KESC was trying to minimize its losses to curb that shortage which cripples the Pakistani economy, but MQM jumped in to play its politics. Most of the sacked 4500+ workers were political workers and rarely showed up to work. They were given jobs during Musharraf's era, when MQM had full control over Karachi. Even after that, they were not being laid off just like that, but were offered a $101m in cash and investment certificates.

I really fail to understand how and why MQM would act any different in the future, when it would need the votes and support of these very industrialists and agriculturists. If MQM can not act in the favor of one city i.e Karachi, to which it owes all the political clout that it holds today, I wonder what its antics will be in the rest of the country. MQM is no different than all the other parties in the government today whose supreme goal is to serve themselves, and nobody else.

In the wise words of Abe Lincoln,"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." I'll be damned if I am fooled again.

Two weeks back Altaf Hussain was screaming for Inqilaab against Jagirdars and Vaderas and now he has announced coalition with PML-Q in Punjab.. :lol: Does he seriously believes that Pakistanis are dumb?

Two weeks back Altaf Hussain was screaming for Inqilaab against Jagirdars and Vaderas and now he has announced coalition with PML-Q in Punjab.. :lol: Does he seriously believes that Pakistanis are dumb?

Acting Altaf Bhai Par Khatam Hai. He could have won us many oscars if he was here in Lollywood.

Sir abhi kis party ko support krtay hain ?????
Available parties mein best knsi hai?:devil:

Boss all these parties are courpt ... as i wrote before i support a free will Pakistan meaning when there is a decent and honest gov then i will support that party as for now none what so ever .:coffee:

Boss all these parties are courpt ... as i wrote before i support a free will Pakistan meaning when there is a decent and honest gov then i will support that party as for now none what so ever .:coffee:

O.K so G-D will create that perfect party and send it to govern Pakistan and then you will support it.....Good :tup:

:cheers:

O.K lets put it this way..Which party is least evil according to you?? and Please now don't say that all parties are same..If you say that I'll be doing like this....:hitwall:

I really hope all the people that are posting here go out and vote. Doesnt matter who you vote for just go out and vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom