What's new

Which E.U nation is the strongest military?

Which E.U nation is the strongest military?

• United Kingdom

Votes: 62 42.2%
  • France

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Read ze book. Beside its doesn't matter the Bits AF can still run around any european country AF.

What will i read in the book? That can reverse my knowledge of current equipment levels throughout the countries listed which you so readily dismiss.
Perhaps you are correct about the RAF, though i doubt it would go to such an extent, but you are most assuredly wrong on only UK having a proper army, book or no book.

What will i read in the book? That can reverse my knowledge of current equipment levels throughout the countries listed which you so readily dismiss.
Perhaps you are correct about the RAF, though i doubt it would go to such an extent, but you are most assuredly wrong on only UK having a proper army, book or no book.

You maybe true. That other country may have "army," but it still doesn't matter. Because the Brits remains the best trained, well equipped & war ready country in the region. There's just no comparing the Brits Armed Forces with any EU country Armed Forces.

1)France
2)GB
3)Spain,Italy
Germany is a question mark,many things wrong with equipment.

It's a close race between France and the UK but I will pick France here although I am biased.

Germany is right there after those two but due to the prohibitions and restrictions imposed on them after WW2 they are lacking behind. Nor are they a nuclear power although they could become that if allowed.

The UK still has a bigger diplomatic clout than France though.

You maybe true. That other country may have "army," but it still doesn't matter. Because the Brits remains the best trained, well equipped & war ready country in the region. There's just no comparing the Brits Armed Forces with any EU country Armed Forces.

I agree only with "war ready".

Well Its France but UK is not very behind and almost touching it.

1. UK
United_Kingdom.gif

2. France
France.gif

3. Italy
Italy.gif

France has one of the best trained, experienced and equipped militaries in Europe... and the political will to use it. France gets my vote for the E.U.'s most powerful military force. The UK is second and I will put Germany third despite its problems. However, the E.U. limitation aside, the most powerful European military force is the US military contingent stationed on European soil.

Britain has a bigger defence budget than France but we don't spend it wisely. We have too many pen pushers at the MOD and not even men, ships and planes.

Back
Top Bottom