Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Most of our friends from Pakistan has no clue on what exactly happened in gujarat riots... and what way modi is been accused..... I asked several members, what caused gujarat riots..... I never got an answer..... the reason could be 2. 1 ) They have no clue 2) They do not want to tell because that might put their entire arguments in to dust bin..... But lets keep riots away from this thread, if not the next riot would be in this thread...
If you put it context of rodney king riots, which was retaliation for one guy imagine what would have happened for an entire train coach.......

Japan visit will derail chinese investment plan specially establishing new SEZ under their investment, USA will be poor 1 they neglected him 4 decade, Pakistan is nt in list coz Sharif is NO-SHARIF more so difficult 2 decide where 2 go

I think the first visit for Modi Should be RUSSIA.... Now that will send a strong message...

Cmon dude, dont use degrading adjective for a country...
I had replied to a Pakistani member, i didn't started it, why it should be ok when Pakistani members insult Indian nationality?

I myself was planning to give one to him.... then i saw already one given i stopped myself from it @veekysingh
In last days evey single Pakistani member have called whatnot to modi and indian nation, i don't see u ppl giving negative ratings to Pakistani members? But well it's Pakistani forum and u guys need to survive.

I had replied to a Pakistani member, i didn't started it, why it should be ok when Pakistani members insult Indian nationality?

In last days evey single Pakistani member have called whatnot to modi and indian nation, i don't see u ppl giving negative ratings to Pakistani members? But well it's Pakistani forum and u guys need to survive.
If you find a post offensive, use the report button, there is no need to get into a mudslinging match...

He should start with a Friendly country so I would say Russia then he should visit Japan and China.

Mr Modi i think will follow the policy adopted by Atalji and will expand relations with all the nations.

we wish indian people and modi sarkar all the best for the next 5 years.......word of caution.....running a state is far easier than running a country as big as India.

Agreed. Just like anyone else Modi will be judged by his performance as a PM and performance alone.

Nepal.
nepal-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Russia>Japan>China>UK>Isreal>Vietnam
No to USA & Pak

Back
Top Bottom