Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
YEs , u can cry river. Go search Google he already got invitation from white house. Ooops i feel sorry that no one gives importance to ur 13 failed full of terrorist country.

Oh im sorry ... obama kissed modis ***... okay.. hopefully he will stamp his *** to clear him to travel to usa aswell.. as for importance n 13 "failed fill of terrorist country" .. frustration or just illiterate?

:lol:

supa powa should take a good look in the mirror before making such comments.. a sincere advice..

Lol.. the supa powa syndrome.. :lol:

Geopolitics - but then the US can put a freeze too if it chooses - they completely ignored MMS during the last year of his tenure.

Its a no loss no gain scenario, Modi doesnt expect much from the US and the US is in a grey area when it comes to Modi because of the past.

One thing is for sure is that the US has to make the first move and looks like they already did by inviting him. Its for Modi to decide now - but it will be too early for him to travel there as it will confuse his stand and weaken his geo politics. More outreach from the US is required to mend the fence.

Automatic choice of visit would be japan, china, israel, russia, france etc. maybe even srilanka, bangladesh, nepal or some south east countries - vietnam for e.g.

Geopolitics - but then the US can put a freeze too if it chooses - they completely ignored MMS during the last year of his tenure.

Its a no loss no gain scenario, Modi doesnt expect much from the US and the US is in a grey area when it comes to Modi because of the past.

One thing is for sure is that the US has to make the first move and looks like they already did by inviting him. Its for Modi to decide now - but it will be too early for him to travel there as it will confuse his stand and weaken his geo politics. More outreach from the US is required to mend the fence.

Automatic choice of visit would be japan, china, israel, russia, france etc. maybe even srilanka, bangladesh, nepal or some south east countries - vietnam for e.g.

Japan n Vietnam? unless hes lookin for worsening ties with China...

I voted for Pakistan. I want strong relations with Bangladesh and Pakistan.

we wish indian people and modi sarkar all the best for the next 5 years.......word of caution.....running a state is far easier than running a country as big as India.
More over Sitting in Opposition is far easier than running a country, which modi will come to know soon.....

Mein Isse aage kuch nahi bolna chahta :rofl: Aab Rahul ki baat chod do toh acha rahega :sick:

Mate do not use the word "cho*" it is considered as vulgar instead use "Chor" - I got my first infraction for that..... :P

Japan n Vietnam? unless hes lookin for worsening ties with China...

Why not? I dont see the chinese having problems with state visits. we have a neutral stand.

the japanese premier, the veitnamese premier and the chinese premier visited india recently, so its appropriate that its reciprocated.

Back
Top Bottom