What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh really than anyone told me that we are east pakistanis and we're don't open our mouth ha.i'm sry because my path is only the truth.and wanna to tell the truth.and of course i am not change my attitude....because pakistani always talking like a joker.

I don't think so 99% Pakistanis would come across bangladeshi and say they are east Pakistanis but only Pakistani. I think Pakistanis don't even have time for you people we've our own problems to tackle instead of bashing conserve energy to fix your proud bangladesh that is worst than pre 71.

Yes you should change your attitude you shouldn't bring bad name to your community seriously no Pakistan or other nationality cares about you people with such attitude these days.

I don't think so 99% Pakistanis would come across bangladeshi and say they are east Pakistanis but only Pakistani. I think Pakistanis don't even have time for you people we've our own problems to tackle instead of bashing conserve energy to fix your proud bangladesh that is worst than pre 71.

Yes you should change your attitude you shouldn't bring bad name to your community seriously no Pakistan or other nationality cares about you people with such attitude these days.
abey oye, chup kar, do not get senti yaar :disagree:

oye relax, all pakistanis are not bad.. take some time and watch. Be rational, do not be blind supporter, here both BD haters available in Pakistani and Indian members, at the same time some rational Pakistani and Indian members here.

give him sometime, do not mess with him just now, he is not getting your joke. let pass some time first :p:

but u should know carefully where is the perfect place to jock.it's not a place to jock.mind it........

Aisaa hiii haiii my PTCL connection has a tendency of breaking down at least once a month & then it doesn't come back till I've been driven mad by calling the Complain Number for their Rep to come & have a look - He never does till 4-5 days have already passed ! :(

Mere net 8 days down tha 10-12 complaint kiya phir 18th ko aya phir 19 ko chala giya chuti pey phir complaint kiya sir jee sir jee kar kay phir finally ko aya pepsi khana wagharya khalaya tu kaam ho geya.

but u should know carefully where is the perfect place to jock.it's not a place to jock.mind it........

Oh teriii kiii ! :blink:

Oi @BDforever I'm appointing you Minister for Education for the Province of East Pakistan from now on ! :)

Do try to accelerate the teaching of English as a Second Language to all East Pakistanis ! :agree:

Mere net 8 days down tha 10-12 complaint kiya phir 18th ko aya phir 19 ko chala giya chuti pey phir complaint kiya sir jee sir jee kar kay phir finally ko aya pepsi khana wagharya khalaya tu kaam ho geya.

Same here & then there is their pet phrase when nothing else works 'Sir aaap ki complaint hum nei forward kar dii haii jald hi solve ho jaii giii' :lol:

RIP English

592239_475380822490964_971148209_n.jpg

Just kidding, i know its not your first language.

Oh teriii kiii ! :blink:

Oi @BDforever I'm appointing you Minister for Education for the Province of East Pakistan from now on ! :)

Do try to accelerate the teaching of English as a Second Language to all East Pakistanis ! :agree:
ok but i have few conditions, kasmir belongs to India and West Pakistan must be govern by Afghanistan ? agree ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom