What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope fsayed is not amg them...lol

Bangladesh should stop behaving like they are a super power like srilanka...And should behave themselves with india...

I didnt know about that!, do you have any examples where they showed like one?

Our only concern should be how fast we can kick these cockroaches out of our country .

I know, but my dear friend, I remember I once checked with a friend of mine from Kolkata, he said if these guys are kicked out, there will be no body who will work at their houses, no one who will work as labourers as all such places in east part of INdia is flooded with them and they personally dont want it.

I know, but my dear friend, I remember I once checked with a friend of mine from Kolkata, he said if these guys are kicked out, there will be no body who will work at their houses, no one who will work as labourers as all such places in east part of INdia is flooded with them and they personally dont want it.

That is pathetic . This country is for Indians not outsiders ..... :hitwall:

When these Bengal babus are kicked out by these immigrant BD people, they will probably change their mind. But they can do that from the refugee centers of Bihar and Orissa. :coffee:

Take an example, my house was built by a BD contractor, 10-15% cheaper and they built a similar house with whatever quality I wanted. More or less, there are some problem with us too. If we have to address the BD issue, we have to address it at labour law level and something we wont do as our society and politicians dont want it and that is even more pathetic.

Take an example, my house was built by a BD contractor, 10-15% cheaper and they built a similar house with whatever quality I wanted. More or less, there are some problem with us too. If we have to address the BD issue, we have to address it at labour law level and something we wont do as our society and politicians dont want it and that is even more pathetic.

True but still that does not mean we should not kick out illegal migrants .

We are over populated and nee a space for parking..lol

You can go to any of your ummah brothers .

When these Bengal babus are kicked out by these immigrant BD people, they will probably change their mind. But they can do that from the refugee centers of Bihar and Orissa. :coffee:

Bengalis along with Keralites are one of the most stupid people in India ....I think it has got something to do with communism .... :crazy:

True but still that does not mean we should not kick out illegal migrants .

You can go to any of your ummah brothers .

Bengalis along with Keralites are one of the most stupid people in India ....I think it has got something to do with communism .... :crazy:
I won't be surprised when (not if) West Bengal is overrun. :coffee: The Bengali intellectuals and seniors(and their gyaan) honestly left a bad taste in my mouth - for the four years I stayed there. Most of them considered me communal - just for saying that most of us have been evicted from the Valley. :crazy: Of course, there were exceptions. And Bengali Muslims were also better and more understanding.

I won't be surprised when (not if) West Bengal is overrun. The Bengali intellectuals and seniors(and their gyaan) honestly left a bad taste in my mouth - for the four years I stayed there. Most of them considered me communal - just for saying that most of us have been evicted from the Valley. Of course, there were exceptions. And Bengali Muslims were also better and more understanding.

I feel you mate. Having being based in kolkata throughout its metamorphosis, right from the tumultuous 80's to the mamata movement .. I've frankly been disillusioned. Pre-partition and 1971 influx of persecuted hindus from bangaldesh is something I empathise with. But the fact of the matter is, the inflow never stopped. I watched my neighbors selling their prime property in north kolkata to immigrants. The ghoti-bangal debates which where a case for much jovial ribbing and comic occasions gradually ceased to be so as the ghotis gradually became an extinct species from the face of kolkata. That is not to say I have anything against my bangal friends and their families. What irks me is the influx of folks who has jumped the border illegally for the last few decades and taken over the lives and livelihoods of the folks of all the surrounding villages and suburbs of kolkata.

Last 20 years ey amader baritey ekta edeshi kaajer lok paoa jai ni !

Entire swaths of lands around Javadpur Ganguly bagan etc are totally devoid of the original ghoti chaps.

Illegal immigration has to stop... Now, else we are looking at sinkhole from where there will be no turning back.

I feel you mate. Having being based in kolkata throughout its metamorphosis, right from the tumultuous 80's to the mamata movement .. I've frankly been disillusioned. Pre-partition and 1971 influx of persecuted hindus from bangaldesh is something I empathise with. But the fact of the matter is, the inflow never stopped. I watched my neighbors selling their prime property in north kolkata to immigrants. The ghoti-bangal debates which where a case for much jovial ribbing and comic occasions gradually ceased to be so as the ghotis gradually became an extinct species from the face of kolkata. That is not to say I have anything against my bangal friends and their families. What irks me is the influx of folks who has jumped the border illegally for the last few decades and taken over the lives and livelihoods of the folks of all the surrounding villages and suburbs of kolkata.

Last 20 years ey amader baritey ekta edeshi kaajer lok paoa jai ni !

Entire swaths of lands around Javadpur Ganguly bagan etc are totally devoid of the original ghoti chaps.

Illegal immigration has to stop... Now, else we are looking at sinkhole from where there will be no turning back.
"Last 20 years ey amader baritey ekta edeshi kaajer lok paoa jai ni !
Entire swaths of lands around Javadpur Ganguly bagan etc are totally devoid of the original ghoti chaps." Please translate. :P

"Last 20 years ey amader baritey ekta edeshi kaajer lok paoa jai ni !
Entire swaths of lands around Javadpur Ganguly bagan etc are totally devoid of the original ghoti chaps." Please translate.

If you've lived in Kolkata for any period of time you'll know that most of the domestic help comes in the form in illegal muslim immigrants from bangladesh. The modus operandi is, jump the fence .. walk down to the nearest village and pay the headman a certain sum of money in exchange of a ration card and voila you are a bonafide indian citizen within 24 hours of jumping over.
Get on a local train to kolkata and get hired in one of the hundreds of domestic help jobs, agreeing to work at a cut rate wages. Get two to three such jobs and immediately increase your monthly income to about 10-20 folds of what you earning in bangladesh.

There certain places in south kolkata which have been completely overrun by ex-bangladeshi citizens viz. jadavpur etc.

True that. Well, it is tolerated. So can't blame the BD people here. If there is such a sweet welcome, anyone sane will jump the fence.

Aye.. and the local politicos turn a blind eye.

No one wants to chase away a captive, agreeable votebank. :-/

Don't worry you can count on Bangladeshi support for China; after all they are East Pakistanis ! :D

oww owww.what the hack...i think u forgot 71.actually i fell very funy when any pakistani told that we are east pakistani .u know what? u pakistani people are full of mad.pls admitted urself in a mental hospital .....we are bangladeshi.and we r proud to be a bangladeshi and we hate pakistan.so nxt time be careful to open ur mouth..

Back
Top Bottom