What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should...afterall these bangladeshis live in a fantacy world...

I think you're on a bit of a drift because a few afghans are doing alright in the Bollywood industry you share the same mentality as @IamBengali, i assure u my friend you have no chance in Bollywood, so i think you should jump out of your fantasy.

I've got so many Afghan friends and none of them act like India's lap dog, but damn...

Do you know why you are even opposing India?
You fool...stop looking at things from religious perspective...

Afterall OP created this thread for fun...
Dont say he really meant this...lol

I always look at things from a Islamic POV because I am Muslim. I am opposing India for reasons which do not concern you. I'm sorry that I attacked your Afghanian identity!

Who said that? I'm a Bengali.
saw it in some thread where people were divided.
also some pakistani posters said that they have met many bangladeshis who didnt take being called bengali very well.
dont remember the thread.

saw it in some thread where people were divided.
also some pakistani posters said that they have met many bangladeshis who didnt take being called bengali very well.
dont remember the thread.

Biggest B.S I've heard, I'm a proud Bengali and every other Bangladeshi I've met are proud Bengalis. We love our Bengali Muslim identity.

TO be very honest INdia is/will be the best choice, with BD growing at a good speed will give INdia a chance to address the refugee problems, which I think is our biggest concern.

I think Bangladeshis should really evaluate there status in the grand scheme of things.

Barack Obama

149158.jpg

Back
Top Bottom