What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry, I've seen BSF get slapped in Sylhet borders around maulvibazar it's nothing new.
I'd probably take that as a threat if you weren't Bangladeshi of all places and people.:rofl:
We always see you guys cry on here about BSF killing you guys for fun, one or two casualties from our side are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. :)

We can't tolerate Indians overtake us, WTF! Seems 99% of BD members in this forum vote for China, that really says something.

Perhaps we should create a vote on whether japan, Vites want a better ties with India or China to satisfy our ego ;)

Yep ...you read correctly......they dont like anyone talking the truth...they just ban with no reason...
So i hate them...

Yes he is my bro and no more...
I'd probably take that as a threat if you weren't Bangladeshi of all places and people.:rofl:
We always see you guys cry on here about BSF killing you guys for fun, one or two casualties from our side are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. :)

Anyone can spray bullets but the fact is, pot bellied Das, Sharma's and Patels are getting handled by villagers. No word of a lie come to Sylhet, Maulvi Bazar elaqah to see, or come to joyntapur...It's

Anyone can spray bullets but the fact is, pot bellied Das, Sharma's and Patels are getting handled by villagers. No word of a lie come to Sylhet, Maulvi Bazar elaqah to see, or come to joyntapur...It's kind of sad and embarrassing that such a "superpower" is getting bullied by some short, Black smelly Bengalis.

China will benefit greatly with increased relations with Bangladesh fortress of Islam. As many of you will obviously know that Bangladesh is centre of the Muslim word and a force to be reckoned with. The PLA and lungi commandos will have great military relations.

Since these days are Chinese new year, most Chinese member are celebrating with their family. Indians take the chance and leading the poll.

As long as they themselves are not killing any muslims...I am OK...
Actually they are doing great job with rohingyas...You BD scumbags literally screwd with them...

You make a good joey, are you sure you are not Hamid Karzai's grandson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom