What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm not stupid my friend..this thread is..why??
not sovereign country which has an independent foreign policy makes a VS relationship in its foreign affairs. india and china are good examples for that.we have dealt with russians,americans,israelis,palestinians same time..even though we fought wars with china
we still dont ignore them.irrespective of what chinese and indians say in pdf..india and china's bilateral trade is growing.yes there are some issues which must be resolved but we never made a vs situation.we are dealing with china,japan,u.s..the thing i am trying to say is in international relations there are no friends.there will be only issues.there are many occasions when india and china fought against u.s,there are many when india sided with u.s against china,there are many where we sided with russia against the world.so it all depends on your national interest. so if you want to maintain a relationship with china you dont have to ignore india.
besides u cant ust ignore india just like that.whether like it or not its a fact that india and china NEED each other for several reasons.
The problem is China has no problem/CONFLICT with BD in any major issues. You always threat to cut the water supply, are you? India cause more threats to BD than China cause you even invaded them in 1971(you shameless call it liberation whatsoever). India now sells herself to Japan for 2 billions. If you guys can't make ends meet, we will gift you 3 billions for free if you asks instead of selling around.

lool, a bunch of dadas in sylhet borders are handling your pot bellied bsf guards...Trust me I assure u, no handling will be needed! :)
Lol, who's this wasteman? How many of your Bengali brethren need to be riddled with bullets till you guys get the message?:cheesy:

BD only belongs to India...whether you like it or not...period...
afganistan belongs to taliban whether you like it or not .. period :sarcastic:

and other countries will play with football (you) in your country :omghaha:

The problem is China has no problem/CONFLICT with BD in any major issues. You always threat to cut the water supply, are you? India cause more threats to BD than China cause you even invaded them in 1971(you shameless call it liberation whatsoever). India now sells herself to Japan for 2 billions. If you guys can't make ends meet, we will gift you 3 billions for free if you asks instead of selling around.

I don't know if you know this , but your post does not make any sense .

BD only belongs to India...whether you like it or not...period...

Thanks for your concern on your afghani brothers...
Lol, who's this wasteman? How many of your Bengali brethren need to be riddled with bullets till you guys get the message?:cheesy:

Don't worry, I've seen BSF get slapped in Sylhet borders around maulvibazar it's nothing new.

first liberate yourself from awamis and zias...
u need raw to liberate for everything...u lazy...
think about yourself first, leaving own country for fear of taliban and game of other countries, go develop your country first :laughcry:

You love India do you, the India who is allied with Israel, the ones that are openly killing Muslims, do you love them yh???
what logic? :lol:
so,what about the muslims living in west?
we have our interests and diplomacy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom