What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@Jf Thunder is pakistani

Don't be stupid, the Chinese have a great reputation in Bangladesh, well respected people, in Bangla we call them "Badroh" because they mind their own business and keep them selves to them selves, unfortunately I can't
i'm not stupid my friend..this thread is..why??
not sovereign country which has an independent foreign policy makes a VS relationship in its foreign affairs. india and china are good examples for that.we have dealt with russians,americans,israelis,palestinians same time..even though we fought wars with china
we still dont ignore them.irrespective of what chinese and indians say in pdf..india and china's bilateral trade is growing.yes there are some issues which must be resolved but we never made a vs situation.we are dealing with china,japan,u.s..the thing i am trying to say is in international relations there are no friends.there will be only issues.there are many occasions when india and china fought against u.s,there are many when india sided with u.s against china,there are many where we sided with russia against the world.so it all depends on your national interest. so if you want to maintain a relationship with china you dont have to ignore india.
besides u cant ust ignore india just like that.whether like it or not its a fact that india and china NEED each other for several reasons.

@wanglaokan mate, pls, I accept that BDians love China the most, now pls take the lakhs of (if not crores) pole vaulters into China PLEASE :D

You Bangladeshis should be careful, we rule you and can harm you in many ways.:woot:

You Bangladeshis should be careful, we rule you and can harm you in many ways.:woot:

lool, a bunch of dadas in sylhet borders are handling your pot bellied bsf guards...Trust me I assure u, no handling will be needed! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom