What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bro, it is not just his fault. We are isolated from each other, so most of us stuck in 1971 :-)

lol your babloo bro praised Balochistan and its right to independence sounds to me like someone from the other side of the border is barking not some bangladeshi, but whocares an advise to him is do some hard work to fix the current bangladesh that is heading towards disaster rather than accusing others cooperation is better than hate.

oh really than anyone told me that we are east pakistanis and we're don't open our mouth ha.i'm sry because my path is only the truth.and wanna to tell the truth.and of course i am not change my attitude....because pakistani always talking like a joker.
hello sorry I think you got the wrong number, this is Pakistan defense Forum
so I think you should get the fukc out of this forum

do not do generalization, many Pakistanis are good. I tell you one thing, you will see most troll from indian members than Pakistanis here LOL.

hey man u are my bro ok.so just patience.i know many topic has where indian people are speaks bullshit...those time i hate india.and some topic where some pakistani people are talking very positive in BD..but that's not mean that pakitani are good.they killed our innocent people in the war.and they even don't apolozise in our people...

bro, it is not just his fault. We are isolated from each other, so most of us stuck in 1971 :-)

You were stuck in there when you joined the Forum too - Remember ! :P

It took all my genius to make you see the light about how we were correct & you were wrong ! :smokin:

lol your babloo bro praised Balochistan and its right to independence sounds to me like someone from the other side of the border is barking not some bangladeshi, but whocares an advise to him is do some hard work to fix the current bangladesh that is heading towards disaster rather than accusing others cooperation is better than hate.
now you can stop it bro :angel:

hey man u are my bro ok.so just patience.i know many topic has where indian people are speaks bullshit...those time i hate india.and some topic where some pakistani people are talking very positive in BD..but that's not mean that pakitani are good.they killed our innocent people in the war.and they even don't apolozise in our people...

It happened 40 years ago - Get over it ! :blink:

It not as if your Knights in Shinning Armor haven't the blood of countless on their hands !

brother, many pakistanis here showed sympathy here bro, even they do not like their past army leaders. First ask them, do not just comment.

You were stuck in there when you joined the Forum too - Remember ! :P

It took all my genius to make you see the light about how we were correct & you were wrong ! :smokin:
no, i was not.. remember i was following the forum more than 1 year before joining :D

It happened 40 years ago - Get over it ! :blink:

It not as if your Knights in Shinning Armor haven't the blood of countless on their hands !

it's not over .if pakistani are good they must be apolozise us and don't talk any enternal matter of BD.but what we see they talking about war crimes and criminal.they praise fucking jammat e islami party....

it's not over .if pakistani are good they must be apolozise us and don't talk any enternal matter of BD.but what we see they talking about war crimes and criminal.they praise fucking jammat e islami party....

Okay we'll apologize right after you apologize for killing innocent Biharis & West Pakistanis ! :)

here many pakistanis appreciated the war crime trial :taz: do you know that jammat has less popularity in pakistan than bangladesh ? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom