What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oye relax, all pakistanis are not bad.. take some time and watch. Be rational, do not be blind supporter, here both BD haters available in Pakistani and Indian members, at the same time some rational Pakistani and Indian members here.

give him sometime, do not mess with him just now, he is not getting your joke. let pass some time first :p:

yea u are right all pakistani are not bad.specially baloshistani people.they are very good people.that's why they are trying to separated...respect baloshistani people.i heard they burnt pakistani flag.

yea u are right all pakistani are not bad.specially baloshistani people.they are very good people.that's why they are trying to separated...respect baloshistani people.i heard they burnt pakistani flag.
do not do generalization, many Pakistanis are good. I tell you one thing, you will see most troll from indian members than Pakistanis here LOL.

Same here & then there is their pet phrase when nothing else works 'Sir aaap ki complaint hum nei forward kar dii haii jald hi solve ho jaii giii' :lol:

lol on the 12th complaint they said sir jee aap ki complaint Islamabad VIP complaint kay taur pey forward kar dii and then after 4 days someone came in all 8th or 9th day, i have my bill got it yesterday 2560/- :pissed:.

One of the guy said sir jee app kay ghar ki cables kharab hain, main nay kaha ghar bhaj doun kiya naya hai 2! phir kaha laptop check karain and blah blah turn out someone messed settings from PTCL.

Koye sentimental nahi yaar time nayee hai Pakistanion kay pass your bangladeshi brother is stuck in 71 Pakistan are busy in their own mess.
bro, it is not just his fault. We are isolated from each other, so most of us stuck in 1971 :-)

nope...The one that looks like Inzamamul huq...

I never had anyone like that as my Avatar ! :lol:

And Aero has Aitazaz Hassan as his Avatar - that brave....brave boy who sacrificed himself in stopping a would-be suicide bomber & in the process lost his life whilst saving the lives of hundreds of others who could've been killed had the suicide bomber made it into the school !

Back
Top Bottom