What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China goverment sometimes is holding back to interfere, we young generation will address that in the future. I don't agree with the existing non-interference foreign policy, you shall tell others when you are not happy. China will help BD reinforce its military ability for sure to oust those potential invaders.

no; at first I suggest a BD-Burman-China route, or if possibke then through the Chicken neck of India, before you help our Army.

There is a division in our army where some are India leaning, and some are not.

Have you ever think of devouring Pakistan and Bangladesh to be one great India empire?

no; at first I suggest a BD-Burman-China route, or if possibke then through the Chicken neck of India, before you help our Army.

There is a division in our army where some are India leaning, and some are not.
What is the percentage of the army leaning India?

Thanks for your sincere advice.

As some Indian members bring about the possibility of merging BD into India, and India still lead in the poll. PDF is overrun by Indian members.
Yeah we are going to merge PDF with IDF [Indian Defence Forum] :lol: We are gonna create a Greater India Forum :D

why you vote for china?:(

Just for fun !
-2-15-.gif

:cry::cray::hang3: i want one of those...

-2-12-.gif

China and Bangladesh are Natural allies for the following reasons,
Both of them have higher IQ than Indians.
Both are manufacturing giants,China in cheap electronics and Bangladesh in Cheap lungi's.
Soon lungi and Huawei will take over the world.

AS WE SEE INDIANS ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE POLL, LETS CALL ALL PDF MEMBERS FOR VOTING :D

@proka89 @Neptune @Yzd Khalifa come bros, vote. vote for china and also bring your fellow country members :kiss3:

Last edited:
MODS PLEASE EXPOSE THE INDIANS WHO ARE VOTING FOR INDIA...China is interested in a genuine friendship while India is just baggage. The Chinese don't have any hidden agenda or matlabi...

Remember the last poll, where ALL the votes came from Indians, have some shame Indies!

China and Bangladesh are Natural allies for the following reasons,
Both of them have higher IQ than Indians.
Both are manufacturing giants,China in cheap electronics and Bangladesh in Cheap lungi's.
Soon lungi and Huawei will take over the world.
Our electronic products(computer/handphone/household appliance) prevail in India market for cost effective, that's the reason why we have trade surplus with India for so many years.

China
24 vote(s)
49.0%

Back
Top Bottom