What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

how many of u have tasted crocks.....
I have heard they just taste like chicken......and are very good...:D:D

haha i cant dabbo and then bring it out....it stays inside the curry....and then have to play cricket with fingers and the curry and the naan:cry: its depressing and tiring!
omg! Kuriyea! roll the rotti and make a funnel like thing and scoop the shorba! :blink: uncle aunty nay kuch nai sikhaya?! :blink:

how many of u have tasted crocks.....
I have heard they just taste like chicken......and are very good...:D:D
you must know a lot of rednecks poaching gators :o:
YUpMifF.jpg

lolz you didnt read the difference did you

for meat they water the vege follow the per 100 kg water supply they give and the crops are fed to the water....

then for the vege to hit international market they need to be processed while the meat is obtained from the butcher usually is just cut and wrapped rarely treated if it is distributed nearby if far away usually t is given gas preservation not water....and even then less water than treatment of vege....

as for camel...it doesnt even require that much water...:rofl:
lol..u didn't get that chart......

yes for growing cereals and veges u need water and then that vege and cereal is fed to the cattle.....
now just think over it.....how much cereals and veges does a cattle need to grow 1 Kg of meat on its body.....
now u will eat that 1 kg of meat in 2 days ..but the same cereal or veggies will last for atleast 2 month for ur ration requirement....

as for processing and packaging yes there is waste of water but u can buy directly from ur local veggies seller instead of packaged product......
again even if u go for packaging u need less water...then meat as packaged meat need to be washed and clean too....u need to keep clean the packaging unit and wash away the blood and all other animal stuff...

Back
Top Bottom