What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Clicked on it,Nowhere it talks about disease and Co2 emissions stuff. LOL
Above the map there is an arrow where you can change it from meat eaters to CO2 emission to data about cancer and other stuff...what did you click on?! :unsure:

I am talking about the 2013 gaurdian post...he quoted

Which countries eat the most meat? | News | theguardian.com

the other website is just what if I told you I can make one myself too and say what if I told you unlike what you think vege take more water due to the stupid processes needed before the vege is able to make its way to the table!

you kachi rotti khanay wali kuri! Seriously i love to dobou my rotti or bread or naan in curry!! YUMMYYYY!!
haha i cant dabbo and then bring it out....it stays inside the curry....and then have to play cricket with fingers and the curry and the naan:cry: its depressing and tiring!

g31lxY0.png

haha i cant dabbo and then bring it out....it stays inside the curry....and then have to play cricket with fingers and the curry and the naan:cry: its depressing and tiring!

LOL I hate that too but what I hate most is when I have chai and I take rusk and dip it into the chai and the rusk breaks. :cry::cry:

Above the map there is an arrow where you can change it from meat eaters to CO2 emission to data about cancer and other stuff...what did you click on?! :unsure:

I am talking about the 2013 gaurdian post...he quoted

Which countries eat the most meat? | News | theguardian.com

the other website is just what if I told you I can make one myself too and say what if I told you unlike what you think vege take more water due to the stupid processes needed before the vege is able to make its way to the table!
Yeah shitty source

I heard some people do eat new born babies :cuckoo::astagh::hitwall:
hahaha...
they must be tasty then.......:lol:
after 3 kills, hannibal invites people on a dinner party ----- very yummy stuff
sure human meat will be more tasty...as they eat quality stuff.......

Plus I said on the table...In Western country you can not import vege directly from the backyard...

When it is growing you need to add pesticides and herbicides and what not....make sure no insect laid eggs in it...clean it wash it...give it expensive treatments (all of which requires use of water...yup all the machines requiring treatemtns require water to wash away trace elements and all that crap ...) so when you compare processed or boneless meat with simple farmer vege you are not doing any justice...I get my meat from the butcher -- unprocessed....while i get my vege from the supermarket imported and processed...

:coffee:
yes they need water....but again that thing is fed to the cattle if u are going for meat......
if u are vegan the waste of water stop here....

and still u want to save more u can go organic way......

Back
Top Bottom