What's new

Which Chinese fighter that PAF wanna get at the most?

please choose the fighter you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Please kindly discuss and give out the reason.

F16 is getting old, and you need to make decision to replace the old inventory. As CHinese and Pakistanis are family members, you guys are free to pick up. set aside the financial dilemma, you shall choose the most favorite one you like.

Although we temporarily promise Russians that we won't export J16 and J11BS, i believe it won't last long as long as the engine production capacity turns better.

Still lots of military fans of CHina think PAF will go for J10C version to fill up the gap.

Last edited:
J16 THE BOMBER TRUCK
1ceb40d34d0a0195ce99154165270991.jpg

PAF pilotes with J11BS
1d12184ca84ece2f6858306107a69b65.jpg
c4291e525bcdd6608f42f289001c1273.jpg

Please kindly discuss and give out the reason.

F16 is getting old, and you need to make decision to replace the old inventory. As Chinese and Pakistanis are family members, you guys are free to pick up. set aside the financial dilemma, you shall choose the most favorite one you like.

Although we temporarily promise Russians that we won't export J16 and J11BS, i believe it won't last long as long as the engine production capacity turns better.

I voted for J 31 and its pretty simple,the world is quickly progressing towards the 5th generation stealth fighters,so we shouldnt spend a large amount of the budget on 4th Gen fighters JF-17 and F-16s are more than enough. also lemme point out, During the MidLife Upgrade program of F-16's of PAF, the Falcon Star Kit was applied on those F-16's which added A Hell lotta extra Flying hours to the airframe.the airframe basically is new.and the avionics are just as same as the ones in Block 52 F-16 which is a very potent jet.so you cant say that those Old F-16s need replacement.they'll be in PAF inventory for quite a while.

so yeah, fingers crossed for Shenyang J-31

I personally would love to see Some J-16 in Pakistan Navy colors. they surely will be more than adequate replacement for the old Dassault Mirage V

As a private venture of AVIC, J-21 (dubbed AFC/Advanced Fighter Concept) is expected to be promoted at the international market as a low-cost alternative to American F-35. Therefore it could have some negative impact on the prospects of FC-1/JF-17 in 7-10 years. Its first foreign customer is likely to be Pakistani AF.

i think PAF would be interested in this aircraft and could work with AVIC on similar lines it has with CATIC for the JFT. a pakistan specific weapon system with western avionics etc would make a formidable aircraft. the key to this concept's success would have to be the engine. the chinese have to ensure a robust and efficient poweplant which meets if not western but russian standards for reliability.

As a private venture of AVIC, J-21 (dubbed AFC/Advanced Fighter Concept) is expected to be promoted at the international market as a low-cost alternative to American F-35. Therefore it could have some negative impact on the prospects of FC-1/JF-17 in 7-10 years. Its first foreign customer is likely to be Pakistani AF.

i think PAF would be interested in this aircraft and could work with AVIC on similar lines it has with CATIC for the JFT. a pakistan specific weapon system with western avionics etc would make a formidable aircraft. the key to this concept's success would have to be the engine. the chinese have to ensure a robust and efficient poweplant which meets if not western but russian standards for reliability.
Now WS10 series'd been matured, the next goal is to provide J31 a robust engine. Said JF-17 with WS13 engine'd been under test for a while, it will enter service no later than the end of next years.

Free mein kaunsa milega

it will narrow the choice
english please

I voted for J 31 and its pretty simple,the world is quickly progressing towards the 5th generation stealth fighters,so we shouldnt spend a large amount of the budget on 4th Gen fighters JF-17 and F-16s are more than enough. also lemme point out, During the MidLife Upgrade program of F-16's of PAF, the Falcon Star Kit was applied on those F-16's which added A Hell lotta extra Flying hours to the airframe.the airframe basically is new.and the avionics are just as same as the ones in Block 52 F-16 which is a very potent jet.so you cant say that those Old F-16s need replacement.they'll be in PAF inventory for quite a while.

so yeah, fingers crossed for Shenyang J-31

I personally would love to see Some J-16 in Pakistan Navy colors. they surely will be more than adequate replacement for the old Dassault Mirage V
J16 is a killing machine, PAF shall have 2 squadrons of it.

Now WS15 for J20 is under test in Tibet.

Free mein kaunsa milega

it will narrow the choice

and an Indian troll comes here to ruin yet another thread alongwith his Like or Thank whore,
kindly GTFO and let some discussion persist.dont pollute every thread you come across.

and an Indian troll comes here to ruin yet another thread alongwith his Like or Thank whore,
kindly GTFO and let some discussion persist.dont pollute every thread you come across.

:lol: what a self serving thread, without head and legs. first you should discuss about what you can afford. your economy is a mess. don't making this kids thread.

dont post nonsense like this in this area pls......

this makes me feel like children asking for candy.

and this is like playing a trick on our pakistan friends

Our tech reserve is yours as well, we are prepared to provide advanced weapon as you are under pressure.

dont post nonsense like this in this area pls......

this makes me feel like children asking for candy.

and this is like playing a trick on our pakistan friends
We shall atleat make an investigation of the requirement of our main customers and friends, what's wrong with it?

Back
Top Bottom