What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

...that's why you will support BAL, (Shahara, dipu moni) lots of succesful gals:taz:

Are you sure about that?:unsure:

Which Country United LOL ... if ur still not out of 2 Nation Theory Hangover then Plzz change ur Bangladeshi Flag...

Not even a bangladeshi can tell him t do that let alone some attention seeking ignorant
nose-poking indian.

Absolutely. My choice is jamaat Not BNP. I think Jamaat has the leader and BNP AL none, at least I know none. Jamaat has to come out of shadow and spend as much money as possible to get into the Power. If they ever go to power, I hope they don't shut other political parties. By the way Khaleda Zia said she will retire after the term that begins 2014. Who do u think the leader be?

Jamat is a tooth less tiger without the mass support of BNP. If BNP doesn't survive this political tsunami initiated by Al then Jamat will evaporate right after BNP's downfall. So you better of backing up 18 party alliance led by BNP. Let us sail through this wave before going our separate ways. :agree:

Unity of Bangladeshi Islamic nationalist is the only way to oust Awami dalal league. :tup:

Did you notice my last line Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL ?

A converted Bharti dalal like Ershad has no more time to reconvert to Bangladeshi nationalism. I am from Sylhet. He was well defined in some part of Sylhet but after his bow down alliance with dalal Hasina made him a converted dalal. He is politically a dead horse.

We will ensure that AL wins the election and comes in power.

Pro Indian regime will only survive in Bangladesh.

Jamat is a tooth less tiger without the mass support of BNP. If BNP doesn't survive this political tsunami initiated by Al then Jamat will evaporate right after BNP's downfall. So you better of backing up 18 party alliance led by BNP. Let us sail through this wave before going our separate ways. :agree:

Jamaat is not a toothless tiger, it's the claws and fangs of the tiger, namely, 4 party or now 18 party alliance. BNP needs Jamaat's dedication and guidance and Jamaat needs BNP's mass support. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Unity of Bangladeshi Islamic nationalist is the only way to oust Awami dalal league. :tup:

So true!

A converted Bharti dalal like Ershad has no more time to reconvert to Bangladeshi nationalism. I am from Sylhet. He was well defined in some part of Sylhet but after his bow down alliance with dalal Hasina made him a converted dalal. He is politically a dead horse.

Ershad meyeder pichone chute choritro, credibility shob haralo, otherwise he could be a good alternative.

I was just wondering approximately what percentage of Bangladeshi population are Tagore worshiping Bharti dalals considering the fact that AL won 230 out of 299 seats in 2008. Taking into account the anti-incumbency factor is it going to change drastically in the next election?

Jamaat is not a toothless tiger, it's the claws and fangs of the tiger, namely, 4 party or now 18 party alliance. BNP needs Jamaat's dedication and guidance and Jamaat needs BNP's mass support. It's a symbiotic relationship.

So far BNP has failed to engaged Jamati activists in this movement against dalal e Hind. There is a clear cut dissatisfaction between them. BNP has a tendency of over looking thing and so far the have not come out of their usual characteristics of ignorance. Now that most BNP leaders in jail, it will be good time for Begum Zia to embrace Jamat and Islami Shibir full-heatedly to accomplish one point movement. Bharti dalal Hasina must be over thrown.

I was just wondering approximately what percentage of Bangladeshi population are Tagore worshiping Bharti dalals considering the fact that AL won 230 out of 299 seats in 2008.

Are you trying to instigate a response in kind? When BJP won election in your country did you all Indians suddenly turn into Hindu Fundamentalists?

Taking into account the anti-incumbency factor is it going to change drastically in the next election?

Anti-incumbency factor is probably the only factor that's been working since 1996.

I want to call attention to all international forum members from different countries, how India, a neighbor state engages in naked interference in Bangladeshi matters. This is what you don't see in official diplomatic goings on as they put a different smiling face for the whole world. Indian people themselves have an opinion that they should interfere in neighbors affairs, as can be seen from the posts above and that is why their govt. also carries out the same wish of their people.

So far BNP has failed to engaged Jamati activists in this movement against dalal e Hind. There is a clear cut dissatisfaction between them. BNP has a tendency of over looking thing and so far the have not come out of their usual characteristics of ignorance.

Who can tell..when the 4-party alliance was formed for obvious reasons I was pessimistic about its success, but it worked really well.

Now that most BNP leaders in jail, it will be good time for Begum Zia to embrace Jamat and Islami Shibir full-heatedly to accomplish one point movement. Bharti dalal Hasina must be over thrown.

Good point! Though the most prominent leaders of JeI are behind the bars, their leadership down the hierarchy are as wise and well-disciplined.

Seeing all BD members view it seems that same bal, bnp cycle is going to continue. Thanks to Bangladeshi peoples' gold fish memory :tongue: . Next term prince Tarek is going to rule, another record of fascism, corruption...and then again anti govt. movement. It's a cool two-party democratic :cheesy: ruling system (1st world fantasy). Of course there's still a fair election issue, if it's a fair election like 2008 (some people came to know the result in advance and exactly that was the result!!!), definitely great democratic bal will come again. Next term they have hunger for Navy and Air Force officials, only 74 army officers' lives didn't meet their thirst :no: :yahoo: .

Seeing all BD members view it seems that same bal, bnp cycle is going to continue. Thanks to Bangladeshi peoples' gold fish memory :tongue: . Next term prince Tarek is going to rule, another record of fascism, corruption...and then again anti govt. movement. It's a cool two-party democratic :cheesy: ruling system (1st world fantasy). Of course there's still a fair election issue, if it's a fair election like 2008 (some people came to know the result in advance and exactly that was the result!!!), definitely great democratic bal will come again. Next term they have hunger for Navy and Air Force officials, only 74 army officers' lives didn't meet their thirst :no: :yahoo: .

Had it not been for the imprudence of BNP in their first term BAL would have to wait many more years to realize their dream.

Guys why not suggest RAW to buy BNP as well like they bought and operate RAWamy league and ask the same question to BD members again. Ha Ha Ha. Which political party you support ? BNP or BAL ?

BNP is already sold to the Chinese and they will just take money from both India and China but do what is good for majority Bangladeshi's, of course after lining their pockets. Anyway, point is India is not the only bidder in town.

BNP is already sold to the Chinese and they will just take money from both India and China but do what is good for majority Bangladeshi's, of course after lining their pockets. Anyway, point is India is not the only bidder in town.

Well what is the price of Jamati Party then ? I think its the only one left. Wait a second ... let me quickly check the change in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom