What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

Well, Citizen's power totally new party. They still have to prove themselves and yet to take part into an election. Compared to BNP and Awami League, I've seen that the leaders of Jamaat are educated, they know what they are talking about. And their leadership is there, may be not enough, but way better than Awami League and BNP. I mean, Hasina and Khaleda are jokes but nothing. I don't know when bangladeshi people will open their eyes and elect someone qualified to lead the country...someone qualified! We need our own Mahatir Mohammad!
Call mahathis mohammad to Bangladesh. I heard his father was from Chittagong who went to Malaysia and married there during british era...

Call mahathis mohammad to Bangladesh. I heard his father was from Chittagong who went to Malaysia and married there during british era...

Yes, it is true. But not sure of the exact details.

well google tells me he was from Kerala! anyway i heard about Chittagong before... Mahathir keeps it secret i guess...

Let me quess you support none. Well it was my answer too. I am young so with my all senses I have seen very few political party (2) rule bangladesh. BNP is corrupt and Awami League, well you can see that now. So which party do you support? In my case, no way I will support BNP or Awami League. I have changed my mind. Now I support, well you have to support something, Bangladeshi Jamaat-e-Islami party. What is your opinion?

My Islamic brother.
You don't have to choose any particular party anymore. Bangladesh now going by political idelogy. You can be side of Bengali secularist, munafiqeen and india dalal led by La-Hasina/Al or side of Bangladeshi Islamic nationalist led by BNP and Jamat. As a muslim and patriot, choice shuld be clear.

My Islamic brother.
You don't have to choose any particular party anymore. Bangladesh now going by political idelogy. You can be side of Bengali secularist, munafiqeen and india dalal led by La-Hasina/Al or side of Bangladeshi Islamic nationalist led by BNP and Jamat. As a muslim and patriot, choice shuld be clear.

Absolutely. My choice is jamaat Not BNP. I think Jamaat has the leader and BNP AL none, at least I know none. Jamaat has to come out of shadow and spend as much money as possible to get into the Power. If they ever go to power, I hope they don't shut other political parties. By the way Khaleda Zia said she will retire after the term that begins 2014. Who do u think the leader be?

Jamat has too much "Islamic" stigma attached to it. It is not going to be good for Bangladesh in the international arena. Besides I see nothing good to say about its founding father Moududi. His and other similar version of political Islam has caused much problems in the Muslim world.

BNP is the only one that can beat AL. Since AL is supported by RAW and India, and since GCC is now leaning towards India, BNP should firmly move towards China and use Chinese support to unseat RAWamy League.

BNP needs to be reorganized and reformed to make it more democratic and less corrupt.

I never cast my vote but this time I'll. Analyzing BD period from 71 to now I found we had good times only between 76-90 era. Zia had his charismatic capability to build the nation. I wonder how he could achieve all that achievements within that short. Unfortunately Zia is no more available. After Zia there is Ershad who also contributed a lot in developments. To name a few all BD highways, current RMG sector, our Armed forces in UN peace keeping mission...these all were initiated by Ershad. If Zia were present unquestionably my 1st choice would be him. Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL.

I never cast my vote but this time I'll. Analyzing BD period from 71 to now I found we had good times only between 76-90 era. Zia had his charismatic capability to build the nation. I wonder how he could achieve all that achievements within that short. Unfortunately Zia is no more available. After Zia there is Ershad who also contributed a lot in developments. To name a few all BD highways, current RMG sector, our Armed forces in UN peace keeping mission...these all were initiated by Ershad. If Zia were present unquestionably my 1st choice would be him. Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL.

I had the impression that Ershad is from the pro-India camp as he was involved in the killing of Zia. May be some one more knowledge able can shed light on this issue. If Ershad is pro-India and has removed Zia from the scene with Indian help, then he will bring nothing good for Bangladesh.

I had the impression that Ershad is from the pro-India camp as he was involved in the killing of Zia. May be some one more knowledge able can shed light on this issue. If Ershad is pro-India and has removed Zia from the scene with Indian help, then he will bring nothing good for Bangladesh.

We should not decide upon guess game. During Ershad era Pakistan gifted 2 (not sure 1 or 2) squadrons of F-6 jets to BD for him being pro-indian :undecided: !!? BD-China relation was initiated by Zia but it was warmest ever during Ershad tenure. The same applies for Saudi. This guy had somewhat diplomatic capability that is why he also maintained good relation with india too.

My point is not to be rigid on a single person/party but to be versatile in judging who could give us more.

We should not decide upon guess game. During Ershad era Pakistan gifted 2 (not sure 1 or 2) squadrons of F-6 jets to BD for him being pro-indian :undecided: !!? BD-China relation was initiated by Zia but it was warmest ever during Ershad tenure. The same applies for Saudi. This guy had somewhat diplomatic capability that is why he also maintained good relation with india too.

My point is not to be rigid on a single person/party but to be versatile in judging who could give us more.

As I said, I do not have deep knowledge about Ershad. Maybe JP and BNP can join hands and both use Chinese support to unseat RAWamy League.

I am against all sorts of fascism. So, BNP it is! Any sensible human being with good intentions will support anything but AL. This regime right now is nothing short of fascism and has to be bought down.

I Support Whoever Uses Less Make Up... :smokin:

2009-01-15__Khaleda%20ZiaLatest_1.JPG

news_image_2010-09-28_2422.jpg

Jamat has too much "Islamic" stigma attached to it. It is not going to be good for Bangladesh in the international arena. Besides I see nothing good to say about its founding father Moududi. His and other similar version of political Islam has caused much problems in the Muslim world.

BNP is the only one that can beat AL. Since AL is supported by RAW and India, and since GCC is now leaning towards India, BNP should firmly move towards China and use Chinese support to unseat RAWamy League.

BNP needs to be reorganized and reformed to make it more democratic and less corrupt.

This..........

Back
Top Bottom