What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

Malaysia and Bangladesh are totally different, our country has been set back decades due to various military interferences. Bangladesh is more densely populated than Malaysia with far less resources, our population is our biggest curse.

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman destoryed our country just for bullshit bengali language
Jamaat-e-Islami tried to keep country united
Which Country United LOL ... if ur still not out of 2 Nation Theory Hangover then Plzz change ur Bangladeshi Flag...

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman destoryed our country just for bullshit bengali language
Jamaat-e-Islami tried to keep country united
The war was a reaction to some of the war crimes they were committing and many others. "bullshit" bengali language is one of them and honestly most Bangladeshis i know here are proud that we have some autonomy in our own country :)

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was a communist indian dog, he should have been executed
and all people who supported him were traitors and they all should have been executed

and all people who supported him were traitors and they all should have been executed

what about countless bangalees died and raped and tortured by pakistani military specially in the time of 1971...where will bangalee muslims and others will get justice for that...till this day Pakistani Gov. did not officially apologized....did you experience the event which finally lead to 1971...no so you are in no position to call anyone traitor.

what about countless bangalees died and raped and tortured by pakistani military specially in the time of 1971...where will bangalee muslims and others will get justice for that...till this day Pakistani Gov. did not officially apologized....did you experience the event which finally lead to 1971...no so you are in no position to call anyone traitor.

There is a separate thread for discussing 1971, please discuss these issues there:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mber-16-1971-east-pakistan-bangladesh-57.html

Please stay on topic.

These are strong words. I also say Mujib was a traitor, but he was more of the useful idiot kind and a popular demagogue, who knew how to appeal to people's baser emotions instead of following sound and intelligent policies for our people. He was was used by Indian strategists, hence the term RAWamy League. But lets not use adjectives like dog.

What is your ethnic origin by the way, I am curious. And what is your reason for strong views against Mujib? Welcome to pdf forum.

I never cast my vote but this time I'll. Analyzing BD period from 71 to now I found we had good times only between 76-90 era. Zia had his charismatic capability to build the nation. I wonder how he could achieve all that achievements within that short. Unfortunately Zia is no more available. After Zia there is Ershad who also contributed a lot in developments. To name a few all BD highways, current RMG sector, our Armed forces in UN peace keeping mission...these all were initiated by Ershad. If Zia were present unquestionably my 1st choice would be him. Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL.

Ershad sold his soul to India and Al before 2008 election. His party is on life support. Take a look at some local polls. He is already half way to grave. His party will dissolve soon after his departure. Most of his supporters will join BNP and other nationalist party. His dalal brother will join Awami ghaddar league.

Are you sure about Ershad?

Ershad sold his soul to India and Al before 2008 election. His party is on life support. Take a look at some local polls. He is already half way to grave. His party will dissolve soon after his departure. Most of his supporters will join BNP and other nationalist party. His dalal brother will join Awami ghaddar league.

Are you sure about Ershad?

Did you notice my last line Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL ?

What's intriguing is that the Agartala Consipiracy case was 100% true. Even one prominent AL fellow admitted it. It was the Pakistanis who released him unharmed. Why they did it is unknown to this day.

But then, far too much blood was shed over the whole matter. That angered Bengalis greatly.

Did you notice my last line Now I'm decided to cast for Ershad provided JP has to leave BAL ?

Mark my words, despite all the JP branding, Ershad would get even less votes this time. If he passes away due to old age, so will his party.

Back
Top Bottom