What's new

Which Anchor you dislike the most ? | Public Opinion | Newzium

Wtf ? What does Punjabis and Paindoos have to do with this? Inferiority complex goray ke pithoo???

You seem upset... Drink water and try not wear to many bright colors.. people might thing you are a walking ad for OMO washing powder ...

Imran Riaz Khan and Dr Mooed Pirzada both are good. Kamran Khan seems to be leaning toward Neutral territory. Wasim Badami is pro Nawaz Sharif and PMLN. Osama Ghazi is just like Wasim Badami but with better content and he is pro Pakistan.
Nadeem Malik seems to be in Neutral territory, content is good but sometime his research is off.

Being pro any one as such isn’t a problem .. it is the logic and articulation one uses..

You seem upset... Drink water and try not wear to many bright colors.. people might thing you are a walking ad for OMO washing powder ...
Thanks, i drink plenty of water so yo don't need to worry about that...and trust me childish comments don't upset me at all, you are just showing your true colors.

Quality thread.

Then they say some of your posts are off topic.

When is this GoP bot becoming Think Tank Analyst?

Most pakistani anchors focus on gossip

Dr Pirzada is basicly one the of the rare pros out there. very ethical very professional

hamri jan tumhari jan ...Sadiq Jan Sadiq Jan........... lolzzz

Thanks, i drink plenty of water so yo don't need to worry about that...and trust me childish comments don't upset me at all, you are just showing your true colors.

Good to know...you drink water and do not get upset....

PS on a side note : nothing wrong with wearing shocking green shirts or pink underwear...

color is good. ....

QOUTE
********Inferiority complex goray ke pithoo???******

Re: and the above comments are a reflection of a mature, stabled well groom individual?..

Back
Top Bottom