What's new

Whether or Not Pakistan Will Join the War in Yemen May Depend on a Group You’ve Probably Never Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, JuD is a ISI creation. UnLoL when you realize he wants pakistanis to die for Saudi Arabia. Very unlol...
paying attention to peoples who are in politics yet don't even represent a single Representative in Parliament of 200 million population means that the author is idiot..
if the same rule is followed we have nazis in Germany (which even have seats in their Parliament) and people who believe the world is flat or humans were created by aliens cloning us

they are nothing but a small organization with very little support mostly involved in charity work

Yes it actually does. It's the exact story of Kashmir jihad in Pakistan.

Bred and trained for Kashmir, blasted themselves this side of the border.
I'm not in mode of an argument....whatever makes you feel better :tup:

I'm not in mode of an argument....whatever makes you feel better :tup:

You know that's true though.

Good night to you !

paying attention to peoples who are in politics yet don't even represent a single Representative in Parliament of 200 million population means that the author is idiot..
if the same rule is followed we have nazis in Germany (which even have seats in their Parliament) and people who believe the world is flat or humans were created by aliens cloning us

they are nothing but a small organization with very little support mostly involved in charity work

What's dangerous is the influence they wield and the amount of armed trained men they have ready to fight at hafiz saeed's orders.

I would say, take the hardest hardline Hindu in India arm him with a 10000 men army, you get something close to hafiz sahab !

There is a reason isi likes him, not liking him is not a choice.

Monsters you have created in your heartlands of grain.

In the name of Kashmir.

Ab bhugto !

I think the article was saying that JuD is trying to garner public opinion by its activities.. not the generals.. As public opinion is the only impediment in deploying troops to Saudi..

But the article got one thing factually wrong, that the Americans have a better grasp of geography than Pakistanis. Having taught both nationalities in the U.S. I can safely say it's the other way round, as American geographic concepts are non existent..

Jud has a small scale following in a country of 200 million.

Just keep that in perspective. Thank you

You know that's true though.

Good night to you !

What's dangerous is the influence they wield and the amount of armed trained men they have ready to fight at hafiz saeed's orders.

I would say, take the hardest hardline Hindu in India arm him with a 10000 men army, you get something close to hafiz sahab !

There is a reason isi likes him, not liking him is not a choice.

Monsters you have created in your heartlands of grain.

In the name of Kashmir.

Ab bhugto !
i think you arent listening, where are his 10,000 men. i doubt he can attract that many to his public rallies forget about fighting for him!

Pakistan has huge dependency on Arab countries specially KSA. They have taken huge amount of loans, aid etc. They can't say NO.

Let's keep it simple... whether or not Pakistan joins the Yemen war is in the hands of none other than Saudis.. & Saudis only! Not even Pakistan...

i think you arent listening, where are his 10,000 men. i doubt he can attract that many to his public rallies forget about fighting for him!

10000 men is a rhetoric amount. Guess what ? 500 well trained men can tear apart the whole of Punjab. With enough support. 500. In teams of 10, 50 teams. Bring Punjab to its knees.

Hafiz saeed can not do that for his survival ? In Punjab ? You tell me that !

Hafiz saeed can't get 500 armed fighters from Pakistan ?

Forget rallies, this is religious call for Islam.

10000 men is a rhetoric amount. Guess what ? 500 well trained men can tear apart the whole of Punjab. With enough support. 500. In teams of 10, 50 teams. Bring Punjab to its knees.

Hafiz saeed can not do that for his survival ? In Punjab ? You tell me that !

Hafiz saeed can't get 500 armed fighters from Pakistan ?

Forget rallies, this is religious call for Islam.
wow, hey ever heard of TTP, they have more men than 500 , they couldnt bring down a single town down...we dont have 300,000 para military and 500,000 police force just for a show!..forget about the army

problem with hafiz is that there is no proof, he denies his allegations and even condemns the attack and the only chance to convict him was thrown away by the Indian govt even though Pakistani govt pleaded india not to do so.

all we asked was just allow us to cross examine the surviving witness so we can trail hafiz with something but Indian govt didnt allow this.. the blame of his roaming free is on indian govt. either they had nothing substantial or they wanted this to happen

wow, hey ever heard of TTP, they have more men than 500 , they couldnt bring down a single town down...we dont have 300,000 para military and 500,000 police force just for a show!..forget about the army

problem with hafiz is that there is no proof, he denies his allegations and even condemns the attack and the only chance to convict him was thrown away by the Indian govt even though Pakistani govt pleaded india not to do so.

all we asked was just allow us to cross examine the surviving witness so we can trail hafiz with something but Indian govt didnt allow this.. the blame of his roaming free is on indian govt. either they had nothing substantial or they wanted this to happen

Problem with ttp is it is anti Pakistan. Hafiz sahab is a good pakistani.

Ttp has no appeal, this fellow has.

Plus you may have so many men, point being, a good number will end up getting killed for no good reason. That is my point here. For no good reason.

P.S. : let's not talk about proofs, please ! It gets embarrassing !

Anyone who have read the complete article plz post the summary .....

I think the article was saying that JuD is trying to garner public opinion by its activities.. not the generals..

This is where Ms. Fair got into conspiracy nutters company.

JuD is a small fry. It has a tiny following in the country of 200 million.

The real drivers of public opinion are the three largest parties. PML-N, PTI, and PPP.

They all have internal struggles at the moment but I see things are falling into place for PML-N, and PPP.

PTI most likely will remain anti-Saudi. The reason is that its head Imran is under the influence of a small group of retired Islamist generals.

IK in his mind feels that such Islamistt generals will put him in PM seat soon.

By mentioning this, I want to show Mr. Fair is living in la la land and Indians (the nationalist variety) tend to lap up anything related to Mullahs and Islamists.

Thank you

Good for you guys if that's true..

What does the average Pakistani think about JuD tho?

Average Pakistni?

Thinking about a Mullahtic Islamist group from central Punjab?

Not much. unless you are an average Pakistani from central Punjab. Then it depends on the fact as to which political group you belong to.

JuD is nothing compared to the power of big three: PPP, PML-N and PTI.

HAHA, what utter non-sense. It seems she is having too much of coffee these days. JUD have street power and somehow will force Pakistan to join the "Coalition of Lazy Arabs", which universe women?

What the living shite did i read . :o:
...Reading her so called "analysis", pathetic propaganda of ASWJ seems more convincing than this "expert"!
What a waste of time ....stop posting shit guys :mad:
Wow, you guys have only insults and offer no specific criticisms to back up your opinions. So if it wasn't for @FaujHistorian her analysis would stand unchallenged.

And even FH's criticisms don't counter Fair's main points, imo: That the generals call the shots doesn't detract from her analysis and that JuD has little public support is irrelevant in a Pakistan where decision-making is like an iceberg: democracy is the visible part but nine-tenths of the process is under water and invisible. (Though I count the parliamentary debate as progress, I still consider it subordinate to the generals.)

...I want to show Mr. Fair is living in la la land -
I wouldn't go quite that far. Rather, she's forceful, even rude, and that could possibly blind her to some useful inputs. That only means her analyses would be incomplete, not fanciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom