What's new

Where's secularism, asks Emraan after being denied house

I wish if your claim was true.

The Indian Muslims have never gone to Occupied Kashmir to fight along with Kashmiris for freedom from Indian occupation.

Neither the Kashmiris have ever done any terrorism in India. They are fighting against invaders in their own land Kashmir.

Jana pleae look into this link

Muslims ask: from Kashmir to Kerala, how did terrorism spread? .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper

Its true that people from my state have died in kashmir.

And i don't agree with your fight against invaders from their own land argument. But ofcourse that is a discussion which warrants another thread.

Brother... i am talking against all those. You where trying to bilittle a zhopad pati, but infact you are billitiling yourself and glorifying the zhopad pati. I would prefer to live in a zhopad patty where i am not discriminated, rather than a posh colony where i am looked down upon. [/CODE]

Yes I trying to glorify the zhopad pati because I have stayed there for few months. Survival is the most important thing there and it does not matter what the neighbors eat or do.

And definitely more unity then a Posh society.

I understand the practical aspect, but i still understand the moral lacuna here. And i am only trying improve msyself by removing my prejudices and not to gain one upman ship here.

Do you want to see a Beef & a Pork market in a same place so that India will be more united ? If that's the case i am fully supporting you.

I will tell you if you say muslim co .op soc are only for muslims hindu co op soc are only for hindus... you are silently advocating a division of india based on religion again. Practical aspect ko goli maro, you try to just see whther that practical aspect is moraly right or not..!!! If you feel that is right go for it, but if you find it wrong, just ATLEAST SAY IT IS WRONG.

Co. Op. Societies have their own law. Do you know that ?

How is it division of India ?

If a family member thinks to buy a separate house is it a division of the family ? I have seen more fights in a joint family that those who stay separate. Do remember that we are not staying in village with big Huts...;)

I used to stay in a Pagdi system building with mixed religion and the owner was a Muslim. Hindu, Muslim, Jain, Christian & there used to be a Jew also.

Now I stay in a Society where most of them are Hindus if a Jain wants to take a Flat he has to be ready to smell the non-vegetarian cooking. And if a Muslim is buying the Flat then he should be the one who does not eat Beef.

I wish if your claim was true.

The Indian Muslims have never gone to Occupied Kashmir to fight along with Kashmiris for freedom from Indian occupation.

Neither the Kashmiris have ever done any terrorism in India. They are fighting against invaders in their own land Kashmir.

Congratulations for derailing yet another thread by inducing Kashmir into the discussion. And coming back to the topic, I really do not comprehend why you & other Pakistani posters are trying to read too much into this.

The celebrities just make use of any opportunity to get public attention, even more so when their career is not going so well. Muslim card is indeed a very effective one. Sanjay Dutt has also made delirious claims that he was jailed under TADA because his mother was muslim. And it came when he was campaigning for election. It is a different story that he did not get any coverage for that & nothing came out of it.

Emraan's incident is pretty much the same. He was denied a house for whatever reasons & he just took the opportunity to create bruhaha about it to get some attention. He has only one card to use, Muslim. May be it was a consequence of his on screen image, but why would he acknowledge so?

While you take pleasure in calling India a 'so called secular country', you forget that the seeds were sown by the founders of your nation. As per them, Hindus & Muslims could not co-exist peacefully. Gen . Musharraf is another advocate of the same theory. So by looking at that history & whatever the Islamic terrorists are doing all over India & the world, we Indians have been exceptionally good while dealing with our fellow Muslim citizens barring a couple of incidents.

Last edited:
Congratulations for derailing yet another thread by inducing Kashmir into the discussion. And coming back to the topic, I really do not comprehend why you & other Pakistani posters are trying to read too much into this.

The celebrities just make use of any opportunity to get public attention, even more so when their career is not going so well. Muslim card is indeed a very effective one. Sanjay Dutt has also made delirious claims that he was jailed under TADA because his mother was muslim. And it came when he was campaigning for election. It is a different story that he did not get any coverage for that & nothing came out of it.

Emraan's incident is pretty much the same. He was denied a house for whatever reasons & he just took the opportunity to create bruhaha about it to get some attention. He has only one card to use, Muslim. May be it was a consequence of his on screen image, but why would he acknowledge so?

While you take pleasure in calling India a 'so called secular country', you forget that the seeds were sown by the founders of your nation. As per them, Hindus & Muslims could not co-exist peacefully. Gen . Musharraf is another advocate of the same theory. So by looking at that history & whatever the Islamic terrorists are doing all over India & the world, we Indians have been exceptionally good while dealing with our fellow Muslim citizens barring a couple of incidents.

Nobody has derailed the thread.. Your indian mate afriend brought the issue of Kashmir and Muslims from Kerala into this no one else have brought up the Kashmir issue here.

I was just replying to him.

There are befitting replies to your other points but that would indeed derail the thread so i better do not reply to that.

cheers

as muh as i agree with you post. Please look into the hisotry of the thread, before posting. Else our friends from pakistan will just have another stick to beat us.

And yes jana i am looking forward to your reply. If not in this thread but through VM.

Nobody has derailed the thread.. Your indian mate afriend brought the issue of Kashmir and Muslims from Kerala into this no one else have brought up the Kashmir issue here.

I was just replying to him.

There are befitting replies to your other points but that would indeed derail the thread so i better do not reply to that.

cheers

Then they can not really be called as 'befitting replies', can they? :lol: If they happen to be anything more than 'freedom struggle' & 'state sponsored Indian atrocities against Muslims in Kashmir', let me know & we can have a discussion.

The title of this thread is stupid.. Don't blame Secularism, its an ideology and a system and is not to be confused by other peoples action. Not only is it ignorant its rather quiet silly. Something like this would have happened in a dictatorship, or a religious clergy as well..

@omer

Shabana Azmi is right when she says that Muslims seriously need to stop playing the Victim card and i couldn't agree with her more. People on these boards have nothing else but to show Muslims as being victims of every dam thing without ever taking responsibility for their own actions taking small scripts like that is unfair.. I suggest you watch the full interview which is far more optimistic than the edited one liner you've posted... Seriously!!

Part 3 is the best

Last edited by a moderator:
The title of this thread is stupid.. Don't blame Secularism, its an ideology and a system and is not to be confused by other peoples action. Not only is it ignorant its rather quiet silly. Something like this would have happened in a dictatorship, or a religous clergy as well..

Read the title of the thread again, the victim of discrimination is asking WHERE'S SECULARISM? After being denied a house for being Muslim. India claims to be secular.

No one is talking against secularism here. We are talking about India's claim of being "secular".

This should do it.
There is no bias against minorities: Salman
Code:
<div style="width:432px;height:402px;"><iframe src="http://www.ndtv.com/common/videos/embed_player.php?id=1140840&pWidth=432&pHeight=402" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="background-color:transparent;" height="402" width="432"></iframe></div>

Last edited:
Please google for the definition of jahalat....its something like illiteracy...and pakistans got more of "jahalat " than India.

And when the elephant walks...the rats squirm...

Where did I say that Pakistan does'nt suffer from Jahalat??

And the quote you replied with is totally off topic and has nothing to do with ongoing matter.....

Back
Top Bottom