What's new

Where is the old pakistan when we were respectes by USA. Nawaz sharif

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Very emotional speech by my leader stating how we have been isolated and no longer favoured by USA

No poster is paying attention to the sayings of the Great Leader. Alas. :p:

He can always try and persuade Biden like he persuaded Obama

1-july-tft-2021final.jpg

Very emotional speech by my leader stating how we have been isolated and no longer favoured by USA
Your leader .... loooool.

No words necessary

Genral Musharraf would have done great favour to the country if he had got rid of this loser like Gen Zia did with Bhutto
I hate musharif only because he let this bastard go to abroad, he deserved hanging along with his younger corrupt taklu brother

abey
o patwari..please spare us from these kind of jokes

Few comments of this joker video :lol:
E05B1D56-5856-454F-90DE-3F0D80E69B5E.jpeg

Imran khan's situation -

Ek to phone uthata nahi aur dusra phone karta nahi... :D

Does not matter, Well I am the super boss... Taliban and china with me..:-)... Kya hua afghan border per chhoti moti incidents ho rahi hai to..

Imran khan's situation -

Ek to phone uthana nahi aur dusra phone karta nahi... :D

Does not matter, Well I am the super boss... Taliban and china with me..:-)... Kya hua afghan border per chhoti moti incidents ho rahi hai to..
No worries atleast india been dog of usa.

You also na baba lol.

You also na baba lol.

History says something between else Relationship with US actually who was jn past almost 70 years.... :-)

Well, I mean khan literally destroyed the pak foreign policy... US, Saudi, UAE.....

IMF loan (US effects)- so many strict conditions for 2-3 loan billions only... Now peope of Pakistan are paying the high cost.

Saudi loan - conditions that any country will never accept but accepted by him.

He is to bad in foreign policy affairs...

He allowed india to have improve relationship with many muslim countries due to his failure.

You also na baba lol.
Not just USA , but india is a dog of Russia , israel USA france and many many more :lol: USA is ready to fight with china until the last RSS terrorist

Back
Top Bottom