ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rural Pakistan was always in misery
South punjab is very poor, peopydont have power
KPK was in misery because of relentless bombing and military operations

However, central punjab was thriving in 2013-2017 give massive infrastructure projects like sahiwal coal plant and 3 b$ (1 trillion rupees in today) lahore metro train

Those projects were funded by 50b$ Chinese loans and 2b/yr of CSF+1.4b/yr of IMF funding with no questions asked

Hence why I think people will vote for Nawaz sharif again

Hence why I tell my friends.."zaan warta teng key"

However, central punjab was thriving in 2013-2017 give massive infrastructure projects like sahiwal coal plant and 3 b$ (1 trillion rupees in today) lahore metro train

Those projects were funded by 50b$ Chinese loans and 2b/yr of CSF+1.4b/yr of IMF funding with no questions asked

Warta makhkaina teng u,

People voting for a man who is pretending to be ill sitting in the UK pretending to seek medical attention for nothing - are either blind - or not educated or of course bribed. The man is nothing but a fraudster and without the army and the 🇺🇸 would and should be locked up for gross theft of the national coffers.
BTW I have yet to meet 1 person that loves this man

People voting for a man who is pretending to be ill sitting in the UK pretending to seek medical attention for nothing - are either blind - or not educated or of course bribed. The man is nothing but a fraudster and without the army and the 🇺🇸 would and should be locked up for gross theft of the national coffers.
Not really look at the facts

Nawaz sharif has done well for central punjab at the expense of the country as whole.

The only way nawaz sharif will loose is somebody else rises from central punjab so far that's lacking

Khan will never get votes in central punjab even though he is a Punjabi despite him going full electables in 2018

My thoughts 💭💭

Let PMLN win again so proper chatrool is completed

Let it be nawaz sharif the best administrator..ops I thought that was shahbaz 😂😂

Well go and visit lahore

Well go and visit lahore

It’s not all about Lahore - it’s about Pakistan - selfish and those loyal to the back handlers will focus on Lahore - who paid for his flats in London? Where has his wealth come from? Now please answer these objectively

You must not know any lahoris then

people voted for Nawaz for the following

1. for personal gain
2. ignorance
3. swindled into it by establishment lies

and finally all elections are politically engineered

Shehbaz Sharif has on video, requested that Punjab, and not the rest of the country, be spared from attacks. To them and their voters, Lahore is Islamabad and Punjab is Pakistan. Based on my discussions with thrm, not a single one of them cares about what happened to East Pakistan and the need for equal development across all provinces.

I was hoping Imran Khan would split Punjab into two or more. This would have solved weak point of this country, something almost every ethnic group attacks for development issues. However, PTI moved too slowly and stupidly refused to cooperate with opposition. Zardari would have supported creation of South Punjab because it would weaken PMLN and gave PPP inroads there.

Had PTI cooperated with PPP on this one issue, PMLN would have been eliminated. Imran Khan was too fixated on justice & morals, propelled by naivete, in a corrupt country. He couldn't see the forest for the trees and now he's paying severely for this.

in azad kashmir we hate the fat bas tard but i did see one family they had photos of the other chors like bhutto bit ch. i was like wtf why wat has she done for you, plz go to her with begging bowl and say plz am hungry , they wont even come out to see you so fcukem.

Which people, where are those people, all the independent surveys shows his approval rating around 13-14% whereas IK s is around 70%.

Yes Nawaz sharif donated hundreds of plots to lawyers to patwari journalists and to just about anyone, in Johar town Lahore hundreds of plots were distributed.

A mafia style winning favors.

As said of him and sharif's ya to wo pair pakartay haeen, ya gardun.

Those votes dont count its all make belief they count the votes then tweak the numbers. In real fair election with tight security around the ballot boxes i bet nawaj will only get 150 votes and they will be asim munir, his brother showbaz his slut daughter maryam, his fat son, etc all the criminals. Zardari will be the clever fox he will say look nawaja i voted for you but he be voting him out under a different name.

i really never understood the voting system, thats why i never voted. that whole day waiting in line to cast a vote and you cant even get hold of them fu ck that you can spend whole day planting seeds and next summer you grow crop as a reward.

Mota Nawaja's development in Lahore, sorry I mean London.
1693059379070.png

Shehbaz Sharif has on video, requested that Punjab, and not the rest of the country, be spared from attacks. To them and their voters, Lahore is Islamabad and Punjab is Pakistan. Based on my discussions with thrm, not a single one of them cares about what happened to East Pakistan and the need for equal development across all provinces.

I was hoping Imran Khan would split Punjab into two or more. This would have solved weak point of this country, something almost every ethnic group attacks for development issues. However, PTI moved too slowly and stupidly refused to cooperate with opposition. Zardari would have supported creation of South Punjab because it would weaken PMLN and gave PPP inroads there.

Had PTI cooperated with PPP on this one issue, PMLN would have been eliminated. Imran Khan was too fixated on justice & morals, propelled by naivete, in a corrupt country. He couldn't see the forest for the trees and now he's paying severely for this.
It's all moot as to what IK wanted to do, could have done or should have, given the all encompassing overriding veto the sepoys have over every significant issue in the country.

Back
Top Bottom