What's new

Opinion; why i still love Nawaz sharif

Police officer Sohail Ahmed Chatta fled abroad after embezzling 70 crores in Gujarat.
NAB declared him accused in the initial investigation, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif pardoned his sentence for two years, he was brought back and now DG Anti-Corruption has been appointed.
The country has practically gone into the shameful possession of Alibaba and forty thieves.

FluKfmoakAA-H06

As a Noon supporter, what he says actually is sensible from 3.43 onwards that is.
Is it?
If that's sensible then good luck guys
You guys deserve this.

So corruption is fine as a long as everybody completes 5 yrs..that's the story being sold by fake Aristotle and i see everyone is buying it..šŸ¤£

Good man, Mr Nawaz Saharif.. why does he cop so much hate ? aisa kya kar dia ?
Ghar lay jao.

Waqi may, itna pasand hai tou ussay aur uuski haram-zadi baiti ko lay jao.

Clearly..., your avatar shows evidence that your PM is buddy-buddy with him. I'm sure he can arrange for a small apartment for the both.

Listen from 3:43 on words.

He is still going to vote for PMLN.
I appreciate his loyality and love šŸ’• for Nawaz sharif

We need to promote such people
You can't reason with those who had stunted growth, you need to just beat them to a pulp.

Last edited:
You know what makes blood boil of many people in KP...IS HOW disconnected Pakistanis are

Everyone in punjab thinks 2013-2018 was the most wonderful time.

this was time when Punjabis was sitting quietly and Obama started the most ruthless and un precedent drone attacks..Obama surge was so ruthless that to ensure its success not only Pakistan was given a free pass to do what ever it want with IMF but was also given a massive 3b$ worth of aid each yr..

Praise trump that that travesty ended

This ensure that Darism could continue exports would die and 1000s of people from KP and Afghanistan would die that i saw in clinics ..most will obviously die before they could take all long walk to come down from mountain and curfews enforced by the govt operations but those who survive would mostly have eye injuries as you don't die when you go blind.

Yet most people remember that as a golden era of Pakistan..it tells you how much fractured disconnected Pakistan is..that simultaneously an era is called as golden and black on two provinces which are few 100 kms apart...!

Hey Doc why sindhis and Balochis don't vote for pti ?

Is it?
If that's sensible then good luck guys
You guys deserve this.

So corruption is fine as a long as everybody completes 5 yrs..that's the story being sold by fake Aristotle and i see everyone is buying it..šŸ¤£
Im not a Noon supporter haha...I meant that guy as one. The gist of what I got was he was saying he don't mind who comes in power, but give them the full term let elections happen.

Back
Top Bottom