What's new

Where is Simplicity of Pervez Khattak..???

It will take time There are things we may not like. But this is a new party. If PPP can be given 5 chances, PMLN several chances and MQM, I dont know how many, then we need to give time to PTI too.

If PTI does not deliver, it will crash very badly. If it does and if we go by their stated plans, then no other party can stand against them in the next elections.

PESHAWAR: Outraged at Chief Minister Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak’s extravagant helicoptering to a Valima (wedding feast), Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Imran Khan, Tuesday told him that was the last time he (Khattak)traveled by a state chopper, Geo News reported.

Khattak, who had, right after taking oath, announced to espouse strict austerity measures, just couldn’t help wowing the guests at his friend’s son’s wedding feast in Jilala village, Haripur.

He traveled to the city by official helicopter after burning fuel worth millions of rupees, experts say.

Party leader, Imran Khan’s decision came on the heels of an uproar all over the social media against Khttak’s squandering jaunt to Haripur at the expense of the taxpayers’ money.

That was the last time you traveled by state helicopter, Imran to Khattak | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Khattak, who had, right after taking oath, announced to espouse strict austerity measures, just couldn’t help wowing the guests at his friend’s son’s wedding feast in Jilala village, Haripur.

He traveled to the city by official helicopter after burning fuel worth millions of rupees, experts say.

Party leader, Imran Khan’s decision came on the heels of an uproar all over the social media against Khttak’s squandering jaunt to Haripur at the expense of the taxpayers’ money.

That was the last time you traveled by state helicopter, Imran to Khattak | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

I hope all PTI supporters can see that they must do the thinking for PTI, and not the other way around. And look at how the party responded - that's terribly hopeful

No more helicopter rides for Khattak Sahib, but here is a nice mansion to help soothe him:

Imran allows Pervaiz to live in CM House

Tuesday, 25 June 2013 00:39
Posted by Imaduddin

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan Monday let Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervaiz Khattak to live in Chief Minister House.

Addressing a press conference here, he said that the decision has been taken due to security reasons and keeping in view the cost of expenditure occurring on his security.

He said the provincial government was spending huge amount to give security to Pervaiz Khattak from his house in Hayatabad to his office in Peshawar city.

It is pertinent to mention here that PTI Chief Imran Khan announced prior to elections that PTI CM would not live in Chief Minister House after being elected.

Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2013

===================

Were they unaware of the security implications of what they claimed during the campaign? Are they really that naive or were they they only pulling wool over our eyes?

You always have to hold these people accountable - lets see if this animates PTI supporters

No more helicopter rides for Khattak Sahib, but here is a nice mansion to help soothe him:

Tuesday, 25 June 2013 00:39
Posted by Imaduddin

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan Monday let Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervaiz Khattak to live in Chief Minister House.

Addressing a press conference here, he said that the decision has been taken due to security reasons and keeping in view the cost of expenditure occurring on his security.

He said the provincial government was spending huge amount to give security to Pervaiz Khattak from his house in Hayatabad to his office in Peshawar city.

It is pertinent to mention here that PTI Chief Imran Khan announced prior to elections that PTI CM would not live in Chief Minister House after being elected.

Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2013

===================

Were they unaware of the security implications of what they claimed during the campaign? Are they really that naive or were they they only pulling wool over our eyes?

IK is an honest man, but i feel that there is some arm twisting going on from all these budda baba's in the party. One can never have too many perks you know.

IK is an honest man, but i feel that there is some arm twisting going on from all these budda baba's in the party. One can never have too many perks you know.

Yes, but lets not let him off the hook, he's the one who made the promises and it's a bad precedent to set, OI mean if he actually makes it to higher office or if PTI makes it -- If Imran does not keep his word, why should Nawaz?

PTI is violating many other norms for example appointing dozen advisors.

shamful

Yes, but lets not let him off the hook, he's the one who made the promises and it's a bad precedent to set, OI mean if he actually makes it to higher office or if PTI makes it -- If Imran does not keep his word, why should Nawaz?

Sir i am in agreement with you on this, if a promise is made it should be kept. To be very frank i was very upset that Khattak Sb had the use of not 1 but 2 AS350 helicopters at his disposal to pick him up from his mansion and bring him to his office in the provincial capital.

This is simply not acceptable from a member of the party that chants slogans of justice, equality and self esteem. Perhaps if Khattak sb drove down saddar or ander shere some day he would realise how bad the traffic situation is in Peshawar and how badly the roads need maintaining.

Not impressed.

thats very harsh from Imran Khan-

High level officials- their time is very precious-

Helicopter: For personal use No- for official use it should be allowed-

Sir i am in agreement with you on this, if a promise is made it should be kept. To be very frank i was very upset that Khattak Sb had the use of not 1 but 2 AS350 helicopters at his disposal to pick him up from his mansion and bring him to his office in the provincial capital.

This is simply not acceptable from a member of the party that chants slogans of justice, equality and self esteem. Perhaps if Khattak sb drove down saddar or ander shere some day he would realise how bad the traffic situation is in Peshawar and how badly the roads need maintaining.

Not impressed.

I still can't understand that why did IK choose to Pervez Khattak as CM :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom