What's new

Where is Simplicity of Pervez Khattak..???

This was not the matter of 1 or 2 days before IK's oath ... I have posted this pic 13 days earlier on PDF just for fun because I knew that this is fake picture http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/255811-14th-national-assembly-pakistan-news-discussions-3.html#post4394941

2 major new papers reference have been given ... I think this can be enough proof ... Now IK should take action on these news .......

In this case, I'd only believe to have a video proof of the claim. Anyone can play with words and post tall claims.

how did u come up with these pathatic disimformative articles ... since pml n came into power...alot of khushamdi low life so called writers are coming up with these absurd news articles . just notice all of them are from unknow papers and all is coming from punjab..its nothing more then showbazi

One after another PTI is determined to prove that all of it's promises were just so much talk, Yes, of course it's Mr. Khattak's own doing and does not reflect PTI policy -- Much like our defenders who argue Muslims have no relationship with Islam

I wont say that,using government chopper to reach out quickly at a place is nothing wrong, however the object was private function, not official and the presence of the police for security is something objectable too...

On the other hand, PTI is standing up to its promises, if you see the NAYA KPK UPDATES thread, it is moving in the right direction..cannot be perfect..

p.s. give some chance, dont just jump to discredit, never did I discredit nawaz govt yet, give atleast 2.5 years to prove they are worthy of staying..

Come on, that's no way to respond to valid criticism -- I mean if the criticism is not valid, come at it that way, but why "fool" and "empty headed", I mean how does it further PTI? Lets think for ourselves, keeping PTI honest and having it live up to it's promises is not something we should be embarrassed of avoid - the party owes us, not us the party

Anyone can come up with such news items, even I provided an example of that. The point here is; we should not be judgmental on a single (rather absurd) news piece if we've to get into valid criticism. Advise taken. Thank you

7436_479652142109877_235264549_n.jpg

tweet by @ shirin mazari

CM Khattak used off heli 2 make it back 4 budget session,BUT Chairman IK has conveyed categorically it was wrong and should not be repeated.

It should be appreciated ............

Come on, that's no way to respond to valid criticism -- I mean if the criticism is not valid, come at it that way, but why "fool" and "empty headed", I mean how does it further PTI? Lets think for ourselves, keeping PTI honest and having it live up to it's promises is not something we should be embarrassed of avoid - the party owes us, not us the party

if I say NS is gay, all these PTIer will start saying allah ki qasam this is true, every news source regarding this will become trust worthy, even blogmyAss.com will become the most trusting news source on this planet

If it really happened then I'm disappointed on it unless there is a valid reason for using helo. Pervaiz Khattak should give an explanation about this. And PTI should make sure nothing similar will happen again.

PS: In this noora rule, even a tiny bit of PTI will be portrayed like a storm so PTI, especially KPK govt, should be very careful. NS was here in Lahore few days ago and entire model town and its surrounding areas were completely blocked for traffic but no one even cared to raise voice about it. But here we are seeing hooo haaa about this halo incident.

if I say NS is gay, all these PTIer will start saying allah ki qasam this is true, every news source regarding this will become trust worthy, even blogmyAss.com will become the most trusting news source on this planet

You're a weirdo and I've been noticing this since quite a while because of your sick posts. I suggest you to take a look at PTI related threads around and see if anything PTI does wrong, PTI members here acknowledge it and ask for an apology or explanation from PTI. For example, take a look at few posts in this very thread. Compare that to how shamelessly you guys defended Josh-e-Khitaabat, Tair-e-Lahooti etc on this very forum.. You guys better belong to blogmyAss.com :rofl:

If it really happened then I'm disappointed on it unless there is a valid reason for using helo. Pervaiz Khattak should give an explanation about this. And PTI should make sure nothing similar will happen again.

PS: In this noora rule, even a tiny bit of PTI will be portrayed like a storm so PTI, especially KPK govt, should be very careful. NS was here in Lahore few days ago and entire model town and its surrounding areas were completely blocked for traffic but no one even cared to raise voice about it. But here we are seeing hooo haaa about this halo incident.

may could be thats the best chance for me, to hve a cheap shot on PTI?
bt instead i will support him using this hello ride, he deserves this, when all other CMs are going to see dog fights in thier dam planes, why not he can do that, goddam it he is a CM, give him confidence ? give him the luxries others using more brutaly?
this whole stupid concept of showing stupid sadgi belongs to marhoom qazi shb, who was sending gharib stutdents to fight against soviets, while his own sons & daughters were studying in US?
PTI plz cut this jammati crap out of mind, & better go down doing your own thing, which at least can result in good experince for future!

pervez khattak in an unspoilt, unused 70 year old PTI youth(and a virgin, i mean figuratively :P)

revolution revolution!!

tweet by @ shirin mazari

CM Khattak used off heli 2 make it back 4 budget session,BUT Chairman IK has conveyed categorically it was wrong and should not be repeated.

Lets hope it is not repeated, disgusting act of selfishness if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom