What's new

Where is maastankhan gone?

He goes by the new handle @Karam Ali these days.
Probably, because common folks here were not paying much heed to the pearls of wisdom, thrown by him.
Boy that guy is way older than you and is on forums not only on PDF, when many posters who insult him use to get help from mom for wearing school uniform.

Last edited:
Could be... MK has a particular way of expressing himself...

I think that his knowledge on specific defense matters is far more than most of posters on PDF; but his personal attitude was too much jingoistic, particularly in regard to India and this, more than often, lead to his harsh criticism of our armed forces. May be, he failed to find the support, he desired, for his narrative, on PDF, which has disappointed him.

Last edited:
Our F16 Block 70 thread is bigger than their F16 Block 70 thread.
my dear honestly that whole thread was started on one individual person idea backed be no news source .. no other information and it reached 190 pages .. does even a single credible source has been shared in it ? people love gossips while some members are very practical and logical and i come over here to view just there posts and those members who left the PDF was one of them

I think that his knowledge on specific defense matters was far more than most of posters on PDF; but his personal attitude was too much jingoistic, particularly in regard to India and this, more than often, lead to his harsh criticism of our armed forces. May be, he failed to find the support, he desired, for his narrative, on PDF, which has disappointed him.

Perhaps.

I like MK.

He offers a creative, counter-intuitive perspective... some CriticalThinking on top of that... so it offers a different perspective.

One doesn't have to agree or disagree with it..but it does forces a thought...which in my view is highly valuable than one-liners or repition of the same.

Yes, he has a rather harsh language towards OurArmedForces... which doesn't help .....

Anyhow, I for one always liked him...and still can have the 'pleasure of his company'...

His going by the handle @Karam Ali these days.

Boy that guy is way older than you and is on forums not only on PDF, when many posters who insult him use to get help from mom for wearing school uniform.

My dear friend. I am extremely happy that you are calling a 61 years old person a "boy". Thanks a lot. May be, I will skip my medicine for hypertension today. :-):-):-)

In any case, you are mistaken, I have not insulted him in any way.

Perhaps.

I like MK.

He offers a creative, counter-intuitive perspective... some CriticalThinking on top of that... so it offers a different perspective.

One doesn't have to agree or disagree with it..but it does forces a thought...which in my view is highly valuable than one-liners or repition of the same.

Yes, he has a rather harsh language towards OurArmedForces... which doesn't help .....

Anyhow, I for one always liked him...and still can have the 'pleasure of his company'...

Fully agree.

My dear friend. I am extremely happy that you are calling a 61 years old person a "boy". Thanks a lot. May be, I will skip my medicine for hypertension today. :-):-):-)

In any case, you are mistaken, I have not insulted him in any way.
A man never gets old.
Marad kabhi borha nahi hoat:-)
On topic,he has been saying few things for almost two decades and in last few months he has grown
desperate.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom