Where is maastankhan gone?

Attachments

• Denel1 -.JPG
    Denel1 -.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 96
  • Denel2 -.JPG
    Denel2 -.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 96
Pak Army hater, butt hurt at being exposed. Whats new....
`

Dear Khafee,

Thankyou for sharing this malice, this hate for Pakistan and perhaps the Idea of Pakistan.

@WebMaster @Horus my Paks, why is it that the person in the post of Khafee has been given a professional title?

I won't mind getting banned or a polite request to leave... but PDF needs to be more PakPositive... given the we stand at the edge of a destructive war which PakState/PMIK are tyring hard to manage... and OurBoys are dying on CFL more and more...

This person in Khafee's post has been insulting Our Sons... is this the requirement for being a titleholder here?

Kindly, reconsider your decision and do the right thing.

Mangus

`

Dear Khafee,

Thankyou for sharing this malice, this hate for Pakistan and perhaps the Idea of Pakistan.

@WebMaster @Horus my Paks, why is it that the person in the post of Khafee has been given a professional title?

I won't mind getting banned or a polite request to leave... but PDF needs to be more PakPositive... given the we stand at the edge of a destructive war which PakState/PMIK are tyring hard to manage... and OurBoys are dying on CFL more and more...

This person in Khafee's post has been insulting Our Sons... is this the requirement for being a titleholder here?

Kindly, reconsider your decision and do the right thing.

Mangus
Would you suggest I leave as well?
Because I do see many military brass walk free even after they gave callous orders leading to the deaths of hundreds of soldiers. Where money is spent on Honda Civic and not Mraps as a recent example.
Where I do point out racism, personal dishonesty and spurious claims as one of our key qualities that is holding this nation back.

Members can and always have had disagreements and it is eventually for them to sort it out or seek arbitration.
But it definitely cannot be over not painting a pretty picture everytime.
I am already on record as willing to self ban and never return if giving critique is suppressed due to “need of the hour”.

let’s not suppress caution or criticism.. we can object to pointless cynicism and anyone guilty of that should be called out; but should not follow our neighbors into a mindless zombie echo chamber that their population is now.

Because I do see many military brass walk free even after they gave callous orders leading to the deaths of hundreds of soldiers. Where money is spent on Honda Civic and not Mraps as a recent example.
Where I do point out racism, personal dishonesty and spurious claims as one of our key qualities that is holding this nation back.

Members can and always have had disagreements and it is eventually for them to sort it out or seek arbitration.
I am already on record as willing to self ban and never return if giving critique is suppressed due to “need of the hour”.

let’s not suppress caution or criticism.. we can object to pointless cynicism and anyone guilty of that should be called out; but should not follow our neighbors into a mindless zombie echo chamber that their population is now.
barney_stinson_respect_meme1.jpg

None of that.... and you know it too well!

But this is your birth-right to do so... because it is OurLand. Have I not been doing the same?

I recall I asked you a couple of years back about the electronics factory... which Zardari ate... you informed me. I felt rather bad after that.

Point being it is OurMatter... isn't there enough daily onslaught from our esteemed eastern neighbour?

Whilst parting rightful critique/expose of the DeepRot... we do, together, build Solutions as well...

I like you too much to go beyond this... you remain my YoungPak... future belong to you lot.

I just asked, requested/questioned... something fundamentally different.

Regardless, where we are in the world.. Pakistan remains OurLand... despite the demons in every muhalla.

Just help me with PakPositive... Request!

May Almighty keep you safe and happy.

Mangus

This I would like to see....for fun of course...

Pak Army hater, butt hurt at being exposed. Whats new....
Neither of the 2 posts can be classified as criticism of any form...
It isnt even cynicism!

To this question
Has anyone ever tried to verify the identity of user " khafee" ? I don't think any of what he said is true. Just mere conjecture and theories.
Mr. cynical critique replied this:
He was a con all along.

It is neither healthy nor warranted for!

Kind of shows pure hatred from one who hates our army to one who doesnt!

Cheap shots from someone given "izzat" should not be ignored! Titles do not mean immunity against BS!
Titles also doesnt mean you get to show your hatred and paint it behind walls of cynical criticism!

Being rude is exactly that! RUDE!

He has PM facility to describe his apparent disrespect and hate for a titled member!

But of course we need to turn a blind eye!

Has anyone ever tried to verify the identity of user " khafee" ? I don't think any of what he said is true. Just mere conjecture and theories.
How many months have you been on this forum for ? 7 months ?
@Khafee has been on PDF for 4 years. The title for professional is awarded after a thorough process of background check.

Take a Hike Mate.

There is a difference between criticism and insults. What he was doing was insulting, pls see the screenshots. Hope you can differentiate.

How many months have you been on this forum for ? 7 months ?
@Khafee has been on PDF for 4 years. The title for professional is awarded after a thorough process of background check.

Take a Hike Mate.

Yeah whatever..

I will believe it when I see it.

My dear friend. I am extremely happy that you are calling a 61 years old person a "boy". Thanks a lot. May be, I will skip my medicine for hypertension today. :-):-):-)

In any case, you are mistaken, I have not insulted him in any way.

Fully agree.
chacha ji Salaam .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom