What's new

Where is maastankhan gone?

His going by the handle @Karam Ali these days.

Boy that guy is way older than you and is on forums not only on PDF, when many posters who insult him use to get help from mom for wearing school uniform.
I agreed, disagreed and argued with him but never insulted him since I always found his words to be sincere and patriotic regardless of correctness. What I like about him is his out of the box thinking... again I'm not saying he was right on every occasion but he has a different opinion which spurs and provokes thought and makes a basis for nice discussion but the mods mostly failed to provide a balanced and open environment for a healthy discussion and people often started insulting him personally instead of coming up with logical and factual counter responses.

It worked too, I actually looked it up and had never heard of it before.

Same here. I saw alot of similar usernames to PDF forum. It looked like a Pakistani forum too but could be under cover Indians :sniper:

I don't see any issue with people sharing other forum name on this forum, unless they try to promote it. I am sure we all are educated enough to search on google.

Perhaps.

I like MK.

He offers a creative, counter-intuitive perspective... some CriticalThinking on top of that... so it offers a different perspective.

One doesn't have to agree or disagree with it..but it does forces a thought...which in my view is highly valuable than one-liners or repition of the same.

Yes, he has a rather harsh language towards OurArmedForces... which doesn't help .....

Anyhow, I for one always liked him...and still can have the 'pleasure of his company'...
I do miss him and wondered where he went.

His critism is valid and one must try to see the objective of his thoughts; people have glorified leadership - it is a failure and testament to lack of education and engineering capabilities.

@Karam Ali - where are you old friend?

Dont worry, let there be another "incident" and I'm sure he'll be back to tell us just how badly the PAF screwed up and how unpatriotic its leadership is.

I'm 50/50 about him. Sometimes what he says makes total sense, but most of the other times I'm like o_O :hitwall: :crazy: :rolleyes1:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom