What's new

Where is maastankhan gone?

Can anyone guide me on the comparison between the defence. pk and world-defence. com ?
They sure do look quite alike.
Is there a connection between the two?
Because they use the same forum building tool called XenForo so that's why look similar.

Because they use the same forum building tool called XenForo so that's why look similar.

Either somebody from PDF or a rival in making :)

But that's a good thing. As long as they are patriotic Pakistanis, because at the end of the day for us Only Pakistan matters.

I agreed, disagreed and argued with him but never insulted him since I always found his words to be sincere and patriotic regardless of correctness. What I like about him is his out of the box thinking... again I'm not saying he was right on every occasion but he has a different opinion which spurs and provokes thought and makes a basis for nice discussion but the mods mostly failed to provide a balanced and open environment for a healthy discussion and people often started insulting him personally instead of coming up with logical and factual counter responses.
Such voices are always needed for sound decision making.

Either somebody from PDF or a rival in making :)

But that's a good thing. As long as they are patriotic Pakistanis, because at the end of the day for us Only Pakistan matters.
I don't think so

I liked him, though I strongly disagreed with his mercenary for hire approach in Yemen, in exchange for sandcastle money, he foolishly brushed aside the sectarian backlash that would have caused, as well as opening another front with Iran.. he had a warrior like mind-set, and he took me comparing him to a Mongolian as a compliment, though he was very patriotic and for that reason I never could bring myself to hate the guy, his criticism for PAF whether justified or not, the guy deeply cared for Pakistan's sovereignty and I feel its unfortunate he decided to leave, I found many of his posts very entertaining and educational.. PDF lost a very big asset, hopefully he decides to comeback

He is very patriotic and speaks his mind and cares deeply for the country. He is at times critical of PAF but then no one is above criticism as long as its positive and contributes towards the betterment of the institution. Its a PDF loss and hope he will come back soon enough as we all need a critical but yet positive inputs from every one of us which improves us as a person and betters our country.

My dear friend. I am extremely happy that you are calling a 61 years old person a "boy". Thanks a lot. May be, I will skip my medicine for hypertension today. :-):-):-)

In any case, you are mistaken, I have not insulted him in any way.

Fully agree.
Pdf me to saare uncle hi hain kiya

I hope PAF is not behind him leaving the forum :omghaha:

Obviously many people are there in other forums too.
I too participate in other forums relating to many diverse topics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom