What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Well Islam is a complete religion nd in my opinion it is better then so called democratic government

Unfortunately Islam in the eyes of our own people is some barbaric, stone age practice. And then they associate Mullah's laws or taliban laws with Islamic laws. They are ignorant thats all i can say.

Unfortunately Islam in the eyes of our own people is some barbaric, stone age practice. And then they associate Mullah's laws or taliban laws with Islamic laws. They are ignorant thats all i can say.

This is due to our false decisions and blind trust on Mullah's mostly people think that what they are saying is true................Allah has given us a vast knowledge about evry field through Quran and Sunnah

Last edited:
We all know what "education" is in a madrassa.

So....would you kindly Sir explain to me which Madrassa Hitler came out of, or Winston Churchill, or George Washington, or your crusaders etc etc etc...........

Even if you tally up the murders of all so called Islamic terrorists around the world, it does not come even come to the genocide committed by our Western countries against a single Iraq, direct or indirect.......so please, refrain from jumping on this ani Islam bandwagon and NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD........

Are you are Muslim? Pakistani?
Okay....so here is a question. How will this "islamic" system work?
97% are muslims in Pakistan and for this system to work people have to bring change in themselves. All they have to do is read Koran understand it and implement it in their life.
Can it stomach the fact that there are others in the country besides muslims?
Our prophet never spread Islam by force. In fact non-muslims were inspired by his islamic actions.
So we let them live on their own.
My personal belief is that, erasing even the make-believe democracy pakistan has now would make it even more de generate and intolerant.
what?

We all know what "education" is in a madrassa.
I dough you are pakistani.

Are you are Muslim? Pakistani?

97% are muslims in Pakistan and for this system to work people have to bring change in themselves. All they have to do is read Koran understand it and implement it in their life.

Absolutely.Single action of a person can change thoughts of many

Hi Growler
I know yu dont want any indian to participate in ths thread but i cant refrai myself. I wont suggest anything neither will comment on Islam but will ask you some question to understand your insight
1- Who will run the nation and who will decide the ruler?
2- if the ruler mis interpretate the islam who will rectify that?
3- doesn't it will bring dictatorship if some mullah will be assumed to be the voice of islam and he mis use it in its own interest?
4- who will decide who is wrong? E.g. taliban believes in their version of islam and you may believe in yours.
democracy allows you to difrentiate better from goods.
5-Isn't democratical choosen Islamic rule possible?

P.S This is my last post in the thread to respect your appeal but will surely read the replies.

Hi Growler
I know yu dont want any indian to participate in ths thread but i cant refrai myself. I wont suggest anything neither will comment on Islam but will ask you some question to understand your insight
1- Who will run the nation and who will decide the ruler?
2- if the ruler mis interpretate the islam who will rectify that?
3- doesn't it will bring dictatorship if some mullah will be assumed to be the voice of islam and he mis use it in its own interest?
4- who will decide who is wrong? E.g. taliban believes in their version of islam and you may believe in yours.
democracy allows you to difrentiate better from goods.
5-Isn't democratical choosen Islamic rule possible?

P.S This is my last post in the thread to respect your appeal but will surely read the replies.

Please dont associate Islam with Muslims. Because Muslims are just normal human beings and are not flawless.
Please dont mistake illiterate Mullahs Taliban + sword with Islam.
And for this system to work 97% of Pakistani Muslims must first read the Koran understand it and implement it in their lifes. Koran is the guidance.
As for Ruling. People (Pakistanis) need to bring change in their lives and only then this system can function.

You wont understand this because you are not muslim.

Thank you.

What process did the founders and supporters of Pakistan utilize and support in leading the charge for the creation of Pakistan?

Did Mohammed Ali Jinnah not lead a political party, and an alliance of other political parties that supported the call for Pakistan, and participate in elections to determine the 'will of the people'?

Did Mohammed Ali Jinnah not continue the democratic process in Pakistan after its creation?

Were the Mullah Brigade and 'self proclaimed flag bearers of Islam' in fact not the ones opposing the demand for Pakistan through 1947?

And finally, if not democracy, what system of government would you have in Pakistan?

And please provide the details on how this system is to run, because without specifics the call for 'Islam instead of democracy in Pakistan' is a pointless rant.

With dua and khair to our dear Agnostic... :)

1. Political parties are a must to bring change

2. Building public opinion is a must to bring change

3. Elections are a must to have true representation of people i.e to bring change

4. However the law that Allah swt has given us and we agree upon it i.e there are no differences of opinion on the issue... that law cannot be changed and neglected... which is happening in our democracy...

For your consideration sir... hope you enjoy it...

YouTube - The islamic economic system is the solution - 1Ummah1State conference - Imran Yousufzai

Please dont associate Islam with Muslims. Because Muslims are just normal human beings and are not flawless.
Please dont mistake illiterate Mullahs Taliban + sword with Islam.
And for this system to work 97% of Pakistani Muslims must first read the Koran understand it and implement it in their lifes. Koran is the guidance.
As for Ruling. People (Pakistanis) need to bring change in their lives and only then this system can function.

You wont understand this because you are not muslim.

Thank you.

Dont you think it is very hard to change a whole nation
so many time required for this purpose
As we are seeing where our country is going we need sudden change

What kind of system you asking?
I am confused Military ? or like Kingdoms King Queen Prince Princess ?

Gandhi, a Hindu, offered (even begged?), Jinnah, a Muslim, to be PM for the remainder of his life of a single united subcontinent nation, to refrain him from "breaking up" the subcontinent into separate states. Why did Jinnah refuse?

Jinnah asked Gandhi what will happen after I am dead? To which Gandhi replied: whatever the majority wills/desires.

Meaning political power would be strongly reserved in the hands of Hindus indefinitely. That is why Jinnah persisted with the creation of Pakistan, where Muslims could live and rule as the majority, out of the fear of not be relegated as a second/third class citizens (mired with persecution) in a majority Hindu India. The size of the Muslim population was significant enough that he could succeed in the struggle.

I guess in essence what it boiled down to was: a democracy for majority Hindus, and a democracy for majority Muslims. The idea of democracy was fundamentally inherent from the very beginning. The idea of democracy caused the creation of a separate state of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Change comes when a small number of people rise up to initiate it...

History is proof of that... Muhammad saw himself had less than a hundred Muslims with him when he migrated to Madina... but those handful of Muslims turned the tide of entire history of mankind...

Similarly Lenin had a handful of commies with him that changed the entire Russian state...

She is so cute! who is she? reminds me of my niece.

Majority of Pakistan are muslim in fact 97%.
Islam is not a new system in fact it is very familiar among Pakistanis . All we need to do is inspire each other to bring changes in our lives like become better muslim and make Islam part of our life. Unfortunately most of us Pakistanis think Islam is only about reading namaz and quran and fasting. But what they fail to get is Islam is a way of Life.
Islam is not like a system i.e Imran Khan party, Nawaz sharif, Musharraf etc having different views infact Islam will unite us all under in one ture system.

Back
Top Bottom