What's new

Where is Indian First Lady ?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Still Modi wife not in picture ? ....wtf.

Do you know who Manmohan Singh's wife was? Indian first ladies do not play any role, unlike US where they are supposed to play some sort of philanthropist. So it does not matter.

According to what is online, Jashodaben Chimanlal, PM Modi's wife, has been estranged from her husband for many years. They separated three years after they were married, but have not divorced. She supports him politically, but they do not see each other.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm sorry, I just have to post this :sarcastic:
Screen Shot 2014-05-19 at 12.49.01 AM.png

Modi got married upon the instruction of his father at a very young age,and they haven't even lived as a couple. Since they are not divorced,his wife,who lives with her brother also gets elite SPG protection.

Its in the news, Modi wife getting full protocol, but no picture yet.

Do you know who Manmohan Singh's wife was? Indian first ladies do not play any role, unlike US where they are supposed to play some sort of philanthropist. So it does not matter.
Not entirely true. Indian first lady is usually present in receiving other first ladies,and they get the chance in launching naval vessels,since,as per Indian custom,naval vessels are launched by women. Its Manmohan's wife,Gurshan Kaur who launched INS Arihant.

Not entirely true. Indian first lady is usually present in receiving other first ladies,and they get the chance in launching naval vessels,since,as per Indian custom,naval vessels are launched by women. Its Manmohan's wife,Gurshan Kaur who launched INS Arihant.
interesting , so there is role of First Lady.

So who took care of such proceedings during Vajpayee and Indira Regime.

we are lucky to have a prime minister who has dedicated his entire life to nation buidling.
after centuries of waiting people get such a leader who can do justice to them.

my respect to RSS as an organization has just grown in the past few years.

So who took care of such proceedings during Vajpayee and Indira Regime.
Don't feel that a first lady is a neccesity,what I said is the case when we have one. There is protocol AFAIK.

She look decent enough stand next to Modi.....why shy.
He was engaged at the age of 13 and married at 18,all due to family pressure.

Back
Top Bottom