What's new

Where did Jinnah’s Pakistan go?

@Biplab Bijay well his pakistan didn't die…. the idea he had for pakistan exists…
it could be implemented so technically jinnahs pakistan is alive.. i believe…
@Aeronaut

What was the genesis of the concept called Pakistan.. From what I hav read it was simply to be in majority to self rule based on religion and that was the reason So many Muslims supported the idea.

All the equal rights and other stuff I believe came as an after-thought, predictably. However, now Pakistan is what he wanted originally, the stuff he thought of later is missing.

i agree with you..

does adding "islamic" in front of something make it different??
what is an islamic democracy?? a democratic country with laws based on the holy Quran?

Let just say does Quran hold more value or M.r Jinnah but if Mr. Jinnah wanted rule/laws of Quran/Islam than he wanted Sharia; now many liberals when they hear Sharia who sides with Jinnah switch sides immediately very confused and backstabbing society of Pakistan deciver and cheaters.

Lets implement the current system like I said make Pakistan a place for civilized people before we can step by step implement whatever was envision in 47-48 which is highly unlikely in current scenario.

His Pakistan didnt die.
We can bring it back.
But the mullahs wont like it .-.

Let just say does Quran hold more value or M.r Jinnah but if Mr. Jinnah wanted rule/laws of Quran/Islam than he wanted Sharia; now many liberals when they hear Sharia who sides with Jinnah switch sides immediately very confused and backstabbing society of Pakistan deciver and cheaters.

Lets implement the current system like I said make Pakistan a place for civilized people before we can step by step implement whatever was envision in 47-48 which is highly unlikely in current scenario.
what you said is our only option lol, we have no other choice…

jinnahs pakistan doesn't exist i guess …. because bangladesh broke off.

chalo ji.

Aap nay to khota he khoo main phaink dia (you just pushed your own monkey in the village well) hahahah

p.s. Khota is donkey,

but the english translation sounded better with monkey. as in monkey business.

Let just say does Quran hold more value or M.r Jinnah.

Why on earth anyone would compare a book with a man.

you sir have defeated the old adage "comparing apples to oranges" into the dump. At least they belong to the same group aka fruit.

I dont see how it is different from jinnah's vision, ignoring this one single speech which everybody keep banging about.

Why on earth anyone would compare a book with a man.

No sir, that's what some people here consider Jinnah holier than the Holy. We understand he was man of principles and all the praises written about him all fair...people here are sentimental Jinnah or Not today is 2014 lets improve it Jinnah envisioned something that can only be implemented after Pakistan becomes a much civilized society/Nation where sectarian violence and all the heck that is going does not exist.

Jinnah couldn't convince his own family( Daughter, wife, grand kids etc) to migrate in to then new Country Pakistan. Why do you think other citizens will fulfill his dreams(If at all there were any) ?

Jinnah disowned his daughter and his wife had died before Pakistan was formed, bongiya mat mar.

England doesn't exist because the British empire collapsed?

Pakistan exists but Jinnah is long gone, time for Pakistanis to figure out the type of Pakistan they want instead of fighting over what Jinnah wanted.

Jinnah disowned his daughter and his wife had died before Pakistan was formed, bongiya mat mar.

Pakistan exists but Jinnah is long gone, time for Pakistanis to figure out the type of Pakistan they want instead of fighting over what Jinnah wanted.
You want them to make that choice?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom