What's new

Where are the blasphemy protectors?

Law is not the issue. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Please answer this: Will removing the law stop these killings? And if the killings do not stop, then who is responsible since law will not be there anymore?

He what I have read from his posts not of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW but of ALLAH yes over and over again.

do you have any prove ? where did he say anything against Allah ? and even if he did, who give mob the Permission to kill a man without fair trail ? in the times of Prophet as Ruler who made such decision Prophet himself or the mob ? ask yourself question , don't act like a zombie who follow herd without thinking ..

i think this incident was a conspiracy against this law.Mashal was not killed by Islamists but by liberal students of university in which there was a hold of Anp which is a liberal party.This may be done to provide safe passage in future to behnsa like groups.If bhensa group were hanged this incident could be prevented

Ive said this time and time again, this law isnt protecting anyone, its just empowered and abused by religious fanatics and feudal lords.

Look at the number of blasphemy related cases in the last few decades, and compare it to all the cases before then. It was instituted by the British becasue of religious conflicts but its obvious at some point people realised they can abuse the law to get revenge and settle disputes, as nobody will ever speak out fearing they will get killed by Islamists.

Even the Prophet himself encountered great abuse from people in the streets, but he never even raised a finger against them; So why do morons feel that they have to kill somebody in his name?

Sorry can't be suspended and even thought of suspending it will increase these incidents

these incident will keep happening even after the recent incident with the extremist mindset that prevails in the society. but we can discourage such incidents by making the law elaborated so no one can misuse the law

Sorry can't be suspended and even thought of suspending it will increase these incidents

He what I have read from his posts not of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW but of ALLAH yes over and over again. If Government had given punishment in the past people would reported the cases to Police and Mashal would have gotten due process but when you don't do your stuff I mean state than you can't control the outcome

Why are you making things up? He never committed any offence! He was framed. They made fake accounts with his ID, even Pervez Khattak after investigation said he's not committed blasphemy. irrespective of it you are demeaning the whole aspect and justifying what the mob did.

What we need is a law that gives the same end to the mobs

Please answer this: Will removing the law stop these killings? And if the killings do not stop, then who is responsible since law will not be there anymore?

@Divergent1 no answer?

Maybe others here could answer as you seem to have seen a snake and won't answer!

Pathetic just pathetic and disgusting to see people conjuring up conspiracy theories and now these zombies are somehow trying to blame liberals for it what's next yahoodi and amriki sazish? shame on all those who even after such a sad and barbaric killing of an innocent person instead of condemning and asking for removal of this unIslamic law are trying to coming up with theories full of BS :hitwall::hitwall:
@Azlan Haider @Zibago @Hell hound

@Divergent1 no answer?

Maybe others here could answer as you seem to have seen a snake and won't answer!

Firstly, don't speak to me like that. Secondly I was too busy responding to someone else so wait your turn. Thirdly, one can request a reformation where the law isn't misused and innocent people aren't being wrongly accused.

Pathetic just pathetic and disgusting to see people conjuring up conspiracy theories and now these zombies are somehow trying to blame liberals for it what's next yahoodi and amriki sazish? shame on all those who even after such a sad and barbaric killing of an innocent person instead of condemning and asking for removal of this unIslamic law are trying to coming up with theories full of BS :hitwall::hitwall:

Why don't you start with answering the question I posed above ...

Firstly, don't speak to me like that. Secondly I was too busy responding to someone else so wait your turn. Thirdly, one can request a reformation where the law isn't misused and innocent people aren't being wrongly accused.

Touchy!

You can say 'ridiculous' to someone's post and my post is pinching you! Wow!

And you still haven't answer the two questions!

It is BS

Killings will be stopped because there will be no law to promote or encourage people to kill someone and after removing the law GOV should start a proper program through adds or TV shows or awareness programs that killing for Blasphemy is not allowed in Islam and whoever will kill someone will face death penalty and he will go straight to hell but GOV at the same time should introduce another law that committing blasphemy/hurting sentiments of people doesn't matter if they're Muslims/Christians or Hindus etc will face jail for 4-5 years at least and should pay a heavy fine for it.

Touchy!

If you want to address a question do so in an appropriate manner and don't resort to silly metaphors.

Killings will be stopped because there will be no law to promote or encourage people to kill someone and after removing the law GOV should start a proper program through adds or TV shows or awareness programs that killing for Blasphemy is not allowed in Islam and whoever will kill someone will face death penalty and he will go straight to hell but GOV at the same time should introduce another law that would committing blasphemy/hurting sentiments of people doesn't matter if they're Muslims/Christians or Hindus etc will face jail for 4-5 years at least and should pay a heavy fine for it.

Have you actually read the laws? Death penalty is only on one law!!!! Rest is already as you have suggested, albet with lesser punishments than what you've suggested!

Plus you are talking of reforming the society by a new narrative ...

You liberals are talking of getting rid of the laws.

And what if killings do not stop and actually increase? I pose you this question now.

Let's be logical in our discussion instead of repeating same things over and over again. We get nowhere if all you liberals keep repeating one thing.

Touchy!

Question no 2 is answered if Question no 1 had a Yes for response. I hope this is clear, you should know since you set two questions but one followed up from the 1st one.

If you want to address a question do so in an appropriate manner and don't resort to silly metaphors.

Can't have a discussion with someone who is running high on emotions ... please calm down and stop reading so much in to written words.

Question no 2 is answered if Question no 1 had a Yes for response. I hope this is clear, you should know since you set two questions but one followed up from the 1st one.

Please keep up or stay out. As sugar coated as you'd like that statement to be.

Back
Top Bottom