What's new

Where are indian proofs of surgical strike inside Pakistan ?

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ever since the news broke out about indian "surgical strike" inside Pakistan i have been following indian & Pak media, but neither media or indian army have presented any proof of "surgical strike" inside Pakistan"

Pak side says it was only cross border firing. When pakistanis tells that to indians they dont accept , neither do they present any proof of the strike.
There are no dead bodies on the pakistani side. Pakistani soldiers would rushed to any site indian forces were conducting operation on the Pak side of LOC.

I therefore challenge indians to present proof of "surgical strike". Alomost whole LOC is heavily guarded, and its minimum chance of adventures like this . By the way Indians have built a modern 3 layered and tall fence, with sensors, cameras, electric.....

Last edited:
what proof? they don't even have a narrative..

any one ever heard of a terrorist launch pad? what infrastructure is required to launch a terrorist? if none than what the fck were they hitting? (persuming they were hitting some thing)...does ttp has launch pads in Afghanistan? does IS has launch pads in Syria? Iraq?
which lalala land do they live?

this is a bullshiit of humongous levels....
all rubbish

the proof we have so far is:
Indian Army coming out to Media and openly stating that they went into the Pakistan side of the Kashmir and killed militants before they could come into India.

other than this, what we have is all hear say I believe. The other data I have so far:
ex Army minister saying that Helis were used to drop commandos on Indian side who then trekked to the Pakistan side

rest, everything looks bleak to me. (Indian media claiming "sources").

If anyone have anything else, please share.

India has now renamed is "Surgical Strike" to "No Evidence Surgical Strike". It's almost official and Indians too have embraced that as a Natonal Fact!

can you please share a source for this? the news on this side is filled with the Indian Army declaring to the media that they went into the Pakistan territory ( a mile or two). thats a pretty big claim to backtrack.

What more proof do you need than the most reliable media as a source? I mean jesus christ get out of your lalaland. India sent 200 men in supadupa stealthy vedic spaceships who paratrooped in, and killed 72636729 Porki terrorists and destroyed 635 porki launch pads. Then they swam to Indian onceans through arabian sea. If you don't believe then I can't say anything, I mean you're a dumbass for not believing most credible anchorperson Arnab Gosuckit.

This is bullcrap in all seriousness. I mean when US came to take out OBL, they had all things going for them; they used stealthy choppers, had advantage of surprising us, and needless to say the most elite force. BUT even they were detected and PAF was scrambled. But Bhartis came and as per their claim stayed for 4 hours in our territory, and no one got to know about it? If India did surgical strike in Pakistan; then I won an oscar. No one's seem to care about evidence anyway.

Pak Ordu is pulling victory like conditions on two fronts facing the worst sort of enemies a nation can imagine. They have put both the parties, highly coupled though, on backfoot. Like legendary Muhammed Ali they are flying like butterflies all over the ring and generating punches and hooks at the opportune moments. Most other nations would have been knocked out long ago. Tebrikler Aziz Pak Millet....

Vedic flying carpets and invisible suits never leave a trace my friend. Ganesh's sainiks use all the technology, our hindu scientists invented millions of years ago, that west stole later. Including OUR invention "0" that was stolen by arabs :(

This is the most laughing condition the land on which the strike has been done is asking the proof from the other side. There are many means today where these kind of activities can be confirmed not by India rather by USA, UK, Russia, China etc and they dont even need to ask India or Pakistan for it remember Russian pics of 9/11. Your establishment was given hint about Cartosat images, drone video after they became mum before that they were also like nothing happened.
Why dont you ask your army and government how come so many terrorist were there inside your country near the international border, logical question would be that.

They can't even decide on how many areas they targeted, initially they said 7 then it became 6 and last i heard it was 3. Also they havn't even stated the name of the area in fear of people going to that place and finding nothing and then India will have no where to hide its face.

The biggest tragedy is that many Indians really believe the crap thats being fed to them and they are not willing to authentic the claims made by their government / military / media.

I actually feel sad for them now. Before India was rising and i was really happy for them but now....................

Back in 1999 during Kargil the indians were recording blowing up bases and showing dead soldiers, and you'd think they would record this so called operation on Pakistani terrority in 2016 for their blood thirsty media and public to say the least.

Its an absolute farce that the Indian government hasn't come up with any prove, if not drone footage or actual video of the operation, then atleast come up with satiate images or something.

what proof? they don't even have a narrative..

any one ever heard of a terrorist launch pad? what infrastructure is required to launch a terrorist? if none than what the fck were they hitting? (persuming they were hitting some thing)...does ttp has launch pads in Afghanistan? does IS has launch pads in Syria? Iraq?
which lalala land do they live?

this is a bullshiit of humongous levels....
all rubbish
human sling shot, ever heard of it? :DD

Indian media trusts Modi blindly :crazy:

Last edited:
This is the most laughing condition the land on which the strike has been done is asking the proof from the other side. There are many means today where these kind of activities can be confirmed not by India rather by USA, UK, Russia, China etc and they dont even need to ask India or Pakistan for it remember Russian pics of 9/11. Your establishment was given hint about Cartosat images, drone video after they became mum before that they were also like nothing happened.
Why dont you ask your army and government how come so many terrorist were there inside your country near the international border, logical question would be that.

How is the weather in your La La Land? Please provide response to the following

1. Does India have stealth helis?
2. Where are the images that you are referring to?
3. What is the location of the so-called surgical strike?
4. What is the definition of a surgical strike......in Indian English version?
5. Have you guys decided on how many targets you hit?

I have more questions but these will do for now

Indian media trusts Modi blindly :crazy:
not working for me mate, giving an error

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom