What's new

Where are indian proofs of surgical strike inside Pakistan ?

This is the most laughing condition the land on which the strike has been done is asking the proof from the other side. There are many means today where these kind of activities can be confirmed not by India rather by USA, UK, Russia, China etc and they dont even need to ask India or Pakistan for it remember Russian pics of 9/11. Your establishment was given hint about Cartosat images, drone video after they became mum before that they were also like nothing happened.
Why dont you ask your army and government how come so many terrorist were there inside your country near the international border, logical question would be that.

Indians can't even give simple coordinates of the supposed targets let alone any videos or pictures. Simple coordinates are not much to ask for. On top of that, to add insult to injury, your government minister contradicted your own general who claims to have monitored the entire movie I mean operation by saying that no air power was used. Is it any wonder that Pakistanis aren't even taking it seriously? Forget seriously, the Pakistani media is having a field day laughing at india. Some commentators were even taunting that it wasn't a surgical attack, it was a bollywood attack.

Last edited:
Not only India the entire world where ever he goes world show the gesture to him.

Yet he' s been given the middle finger regarding Balochistan by all the world powers :bunny:

How is the weather in your La La Land? Please provide response to the following

1. Does India have stealth helis?
2. Where are the images that you are referring to?
3. What is the location of the so-called surgical strike?
4. What is the definition of a surgical strike......in Indian English version?
5. Have you guys decided on how many targets you hit?

I have more questions but these will do for now

not working for me mate, giving an error

Edited and posted the right video.
Shahzeb Khanzada asking Indian journalist about proof which was never shown.
29/09/2016 broadcast.

What more proof do you need than the most reliable media as a source? I mean jesus christ get out of your lalaland. India sent 200 men in supadupa stealthy vedic spaceships who paratrooped in, and killed 72636729 Porki terrorists and destroyed 635 porki launch pads. Then they swam to Indian onceans through arabian sea. If you don't believe then I can't say anything, I mean you're a dumbass for not believing most credible anchorperson Arnab Gosuckit.

This is bullcrap in all seriousness. I mean when US came to take out OBL, they had all things going for them; they used stealthy choppers, had advantage of surprising us, and needless to say the most elite force. BUT even they were detected and PAF was scrambled. But Bhartis came and as per their claim stayed for 4 hours in our territory, and no one got to know about it? If India did surgical strike in Pakistan; then I won an oscar. No one's seem to care about evidence anyway.
The USA left behind 40 years and 40b worth of technology - just as a token for memory's sake. If I were the US Army chief I'd have court martialed those folks..

Here is a comment from twitter

default_profile_1_bigger.png
Pavan ‏@PSSTVS 1d1 day ago

#SaluteToTheArmy

India say : you cross LOC
Pak Say : NO ... give us proof
India Say : WE cross LOC

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SaluteToTheArmy?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Indians can't even give simple coordinates of the supposed targets let alone any videos or pictures. Simple coordinates are not much to ask for. On top of that, to add insult to injury, your government minister contradicted your own general who claims to have monitored the entire movie I mean operation by saying that no air power was used. Is it any wonder that Pakistanis aren't even taking it seriously? Forget seriously, the Pakistani media is having a field day laughing at india. Some commentators were even taunting that it wasn't a surgical attack, it was a bollywood attack.
Ok only one question to you why no one is allowed to visit the places where action occured. And about pictures you can also have them from your all weather friend China they also have eyes in the sky.

#SaluteToTheArmy

#SaluteToTheArmy

Pak say: you commit terrorism in Pakistan
india day: NO ... give us proof
Pak say: we have kalbhosan
india say: OUCH me butt hurt please give burnol.

The USA left behind 40 years and 40b worth of technology - just as a token for memory's sake. If I were the US Army chief I'd have court martialed those folks..
Thats Why you are not the Army Chief....

Pak say: you commit terrorism in Pakistan
india day: NO ... give us proof
Pak say: we have kalbhosan
india say: OUCH me butt hurt please give burnol.
Where is Kulbhushan, no body seen him. India gave full Legal support to Kasab when the Pakis are returning the favour.

Ok only one question to you why no one is allowed to visit the places where action occured. And about pictures you can also have them from your all weather friend China they also have eyes in the sky.

Give us coordinates and we'll give you pictures. Even China will say that yeah okay, give me the freaking coordinates of where you did this imaginary operation, it's a big loc, surely you must have some coordinates or did you just sent in the mi17 blind? Oh wait, now there was no arial usage.

Pak Ordu is pulling victory like conditions on two fronts facing the worst sort of enemies a nation can imagine. They have put both the parties, highly coupled though, on backfoot. Like legendary Muhammed Ali they are flying like butterflies all over the ring and generating punches and hooks at the opportune moments. Most other nations would have been knocked out long ago. Tebrikler Aziz Pak Millet....
Just for other people who may not know this, that the Turkish word Ordu you used means Army and this the name of our national language but we spell it slightly differently i.e. Urdu :)

Back in 1999 during Kargil the indians were recording blowing up bases and showing dead soldiers, and you'd think they would record this so called operation on Pakistani terrority in 2016 for their blood thirsty media and public to say the least.

Its an absolute farce that the Indian government hasn't come up with any prove, if not drone footage or actual video of the operation, then atleast come up with satiate images or something.
But even after blown up people across the border said they are not us, only mujahideens even refused to take the bodies of their Shaheeds .

Thats Why you are not the Army Chief....

Where is Kulbhushan, no body seen him. India gave full Legal support to Kasab when the Pakis are returning the favour.

We've presented his confession video. And being a service on duty officer and an enemy spy, he isn't entitled to any counselor access in our country. Don't worry though, we will keep him alive and well fed. We treat POWs humanely, after all, he was only doing his job, regardless of how low and terroristic it maybe.

Yet he' s been given the middle finger regarding Balochistan by all the world powers :bunny:

Edited and posted the right video.
Shahzeb Khanzada asking Indian journalist about proof which was never shown.
29/09/2016 broadcast.
Confession under custody never counted as evidence, the reputation of Indian subcontinent police is they will take confession from cat that she is a rabbit.

There is no proof. They don't need proof. All they need is Indians to fall for it and they did. Mission accomplished. Their work is done. They've save themselves from facing shame.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom