What's new

Where are chak bamu and razpak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kya faraq parta hai , acha hee hua chala gaya, yahan indians kay hathon pakistanion ki bezatti hee honi hoti hai. Isi leay tau hum is forum pay atay hain. Zaleel honay kay leay.

I just cant believe this levina woman's words. People could stoop so low and go that far.
Please don't take those words to your heart. Better is not expected from Hindutvawadi terrorist sympathizers and apologists. Besides how you know this poster is indeed a woman? This is online community and anybody could be anybody; IDs mean nothing. If it has become too unbearable, just put this poster on ignore list. Ignorance is bliss as the saying goes.

what is hard to believe? that razPak was a nice guy???
He was a nice guy with a great sense of humor, i have seen him communicate with many members on this forum and occasionally he used to make very sane posts.
But then he was extremely abusive.

Idont even know that guy .
And ur words i am referring to are here ,what u said in the quotes of this post. Too much dishonesty , eh?

Where are chak bamu and razpak? | Page 2

This poster would instill terror in the hearts of Indians in general and Hindutvawadi terrorists in particular. Too bad he was permanently banned.

Give me a break. I never feared him.

Please don't take those words to your heart. Better is not expected from Hindutvawadi terrorist sympathizers and apologists. Besides how you know this poster is indeed a woman? This is online community and anybody could be anybody; IDs mean nothing. If it has become too unbearable, just put this poster on ignore list. Ignorance is bliss as the saying goes.
So true. Imean each time she use to disregard my gender ,and i woud remain silent but then that post was a tipping point. Yes ur advice is taken ,thank you . Really helped.

@RazPaK is active on the form,with canged Id and gender ,hint id starts with "s".

You mean @sham... ?

This poster would instill terror in the hearts of Indians in general and Hindutvawadi terrorists in particular. Too bad he was permanently banned.

The ones that I remember from @RazPaK are not the ones of banter but his sane and intelligent posts. I do miss him. :p:

So true. Imean each time she use to disregard my gender ,and i woud remain silent but then that post was a tipping point. Yes ur advice is taken ,thank you . Really helped.

How do you know someone is he or she on internet? This applies to you also. I have referred to you as he before you turned out to be she. Same mistake happened with @Spring Onion only to realize that later.

Chak bamu was TT material, razpak not much. The 'daredevil' razpak was more abusive than average forum member hence he was banned multiple times. He wanted to protect his 'I dont care, I tell the truth in an offensive way' image, so was duty bound to himself to react explosively from time to time and get banned.
He was not stupid, will not take bait from suicidal trolls from India who used to descend at night, and outdo razpak in maa behn ki gaali.
However I think in reallife he is a decent bloke.

Last edited:
You ppl are really sick minded ppl. Aik tau galat kaam and then u are justifying that.
What do u indians want .? women to remain silent and get treatd the way they do in india?

If i knew the higher ups here are good at taking action against the bs levina does i would have reported her for sure. But then again this place is for indians fun.

Using milk soap does not mean you have taken bath in milk. You are not in the same league but even worst. We are aware of the human rights in Pakistan. So don't utter rogue arguments.

We want Akhand Bharat, today or tomorrow, but we will manage to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom